Taking My Snake to Spain??

Fiona Andrews

Arachnopeon
Hello Friends :)
Just found out I'll be going to Berklee's Valencia campus in the fall. I have a ball python. She is my responsibility and I want to do everything I can to take her with me. Also, she has proven to be excellent for my mental health so I'm sort of terrified to part with her.

There are a few things I'm confused about:
1) Berklee's (school of music) most recent student handbook doesn't seem to mention pets at all. Neither does the Galileo Galilei's (where I'll likely stay) website as far as I can tell. What's the deal?
2) I have no doubt in my mind I could get a letter confirming her as an emotional support animal in the US (if need be) but, I haven't been able to find any info on Spain's ESA legislation. Are ESAs a thing in Spain? Will my letter be valid oversees? If not, who do I talk to about this?
3) Will she need some type of pet passport and who do I contact in order to accomplish this?
4) If I get an ESA letter, will I be able to have her accompany me in the plane cabin (obviously with appropriate containment measures or what have you)? Or do I still have to ship her? I'd like as much control over her safety as I can get.
5) What are Spain's regulations on owning exotic animals?
6) Of course I want her with me. But, her health and safety are far more important than my wacky brain. If any of you have spent time at Berklee's Valencia campus, are there any environmental factors that could put her at risk?
7) This is less of a priority- what kinds of cool spiders are there in Spain I can look for?

I apologize if some of my questions are super obvious but, I've been trying to find this information for the last two days with no luck. I thought I'd try here before I bother any admissions counselors/government employees. If any of you go to Berklee, have transported your reptiles internationally, or live in Spain- I'd so appreciate any advice. I really don't even know where to start.
My Mom has offered to take care of her while I'm away. I trust her as much as I can trust another human with my most treasured possession BUT- I am willing and prepared to do everything in my power to take her with me.