TAKE THAT orkin man!

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So i was thinking with all 3,000 of my lobster roaches i might have something useful to do with them before i switch to a roach that CANT climb glass.... maybe i might go find an Orkin office and let them go through the mail opening in the door...... is this as evil as it sounds? ;P

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
So i was thinking with all 3,000 of my lobster roaches i might have something useful to do with them before i switch to a roach that CANT climb glass.... maybe i might go find an Orkin office and let them go through the mail opening in the door...... is this as evil as it sounds? ;P
I would'nt do that, not even to a roach:)

JTC5150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I agree with crpy,orkin would just kill 'em all.As great of a revenge that it would be,better they die as feeders. I was thinking of switching to roaches from cricks.Which roach can't climb glass??

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We kept getting the TrueGreen ChemLawn rep at our door...no matter how many times I told him to go away and never return; he kept coming back.
The last time he came; I had STAR105.7 go grab me a B.giganteous...and I wore it to the door.
He ran like a girl and has not been back. {D {D {D {D {D
He believes me now, when I say that we LIKE our bugs, here. :D

What

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I *really* hope this is in jest. Putting roaches into a building would probably cause damage and is almost definitely illegal...

As for the roaches, go with dubia and put all the substrate and roaches from your current colony in gallon freezer bags and freeze away for ~2 days.

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I *really* hope this is in jest. Putting roaches into a building would probably cause damage and is almost definitely illegal...

As for the roaches, go with dubia and put all the substrate and roaches from your current colony in gallon freezer bags and freeze away for ~2 days.
Mr. serious, it was completely a "daydream, funny thought, would not really do it" kinda thing. So rest assured... i will not give the poor little Orkin men bad dreams :).

Now that i think about it... ill actually probably just stick to lobsters for awhile. They are not that bad. Maybe ill even sell them off when i do decide to make the switch for sure. Anyways, thanks for the replies.
Cheers

clear

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
JTC5150 said:
Which roach can't climb glass??
Dubia! They say rusty reds cant but i find strays randomly, not alot maybe one a month or so. Lobsters can climb really good!