Taiwan Trip

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Not really lol. Always have a catch cup ready and your reflexes on standby? Use your finger as bait? The ones I've tried to catch stateside were all too quick as well haha. Good luck! If I wasn't so bad at flying I'd love to travel top SE Asia one day.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Not really lol. Always have a catch cup ready and your reflexes on standby? Use your finger as bait? The ones I've tried to catch stateside were all too quick as well haha. Good luck! If I wasn't so bad at flying I'd love to travel top SE Asia one day.
Thanks Lol! I use those rules pretty much with all inverts... Except the use fingers as bait, how are you catching your inverts?:confused: SE Asia is awesome come check it out!

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Alright my 8 day tour of Taiwan just ended. Tonight I'm sleeping in Taiwan again and then tomorrow at 7 pm I'm taking the airplane back home to the US. Sadly no centipedes or scorpions. Yesterday, I did find a bunch of pretty large spider at the northernmost tip of Taiwan, Bitou Chauw. (Something like that). It directly translates to "Nose, Head, Corner".:rofl:
image.jpeg
All different specimens^
image.jpeg
General habitat^

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Everybody loves bat juice! Crazy, thanks for posting all the photos! Beautiful. Have a safe flight!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Alright my 8 day tour of Taiwan just ended. Tonight I'm sleeping in Taiwan again and then tomorrow at 7 pm I'm taking the airplane back home to the US. Sadly no centipedes or scorpions. Yesterday, I did find a bunch of pretty large spider at the northernmost tip of Taiwan, Bitou Chauw. (Something like that). It directly translates to "Nose, Head, Corner".:rofl:
View attachment 215959
All different specimens^
View attachment 215960
General habitat^
Such a marvellous place. Being you I would been sad as F-Word to leave Taiwan and return to the U.S, where everything from food to air to quality of life, sucks hard, eh eh! :)

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
That hermit crab is just too cute <3
Yup, it was the smallest I found there!

Such a marvellous place. Being you I would been sad as F-Word to leave Taiwan and return to the U.S, where everything from food to air to quality of life, sucks hard, eh eh! :)
Eh sad to leave but happy to be back. :) There are things here that are much better than over there, and things there that are much better than over here.