Tailless Whip Scorpion excitement!

ShyDragoness

Arachnobaron
Its gotten to the point of now overwhelming and THUS I HAVE DECIDED to get myself a tailless whip scorpion! Huzzah! Ive researched the care enough to be fairly confident although its a little hard to find information on specific species other then Damon sp. but Im still fairly excited to see what I end up with! Now all I need to do is find someone who's selling (preferably sling/juvenile) tailless whip scorpions in the uk :happy:! If anyone knows anyone/knows any sites that are selling them I would very much appreciate a pm.
Thanks!

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Glad to see another person keeping them. I'll get one as soon as I don't have roommates who hate the idea.

Have you posted an ad in the classifieds?

ShyDragoness

Arachnobaron
Uhm... I suggest you to check Virginia Cheeseman's site :kiss:
Already have Haha I have the tab on her tailless whips open but she only has one available right now and I'm not sure how big it is and whether or not I would need to pick up a larger tub for it :mooning:

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
A great group to keep! I don't really know who to get them from in the UK unfortunately, but whatever species you get you'll enjoy :) Damon medius and diadema are the usual suspects, though I think various Phrynus pop up in the hobby over there from time to time.

ShyDragoness

Arachnobaron
SO! I have ended up purchasing the single juvenile marked as Damon species from virginia cheesemans site (shut up chris!) it looks like Damon diadema to me but Ill post pictures when the lil one arrives so you guys can have a whirl at identifying them <3 I'm very excited! Maybe Il get lucky and she will send me an extra one as a friend haha ;D a girl can dream

basin79

ArachnoGod
SO! I have ended up purchasing the single juvenile marked as Damon species from virginia cheesemans site (shut up chris!) it looks like Damon diadema to me but Ill post pictures when the lil one arrives so you guys can have a whirl at identifying them <3 I'm very excited! Maybe Il get lucky and she will send me an extra one as a friend haha ;D a girl can dream
Some here too.

http://www.bugs.ecoworld.co.uk/OtherInverts.html

ShyDragoness

Arachnobaron
My little guys are getting shipped out tomorrow!! Il post pictures once they get here ^^ the seller was kind enough to let me buy a second one from her too which was really sweet

ShyDragoness

Arachnobaron
Theyre here!
A bit smaller than expected to the enclosure is a tad improvised~ let me know if I should make any adjustments to it ^^

They were marked as Damon sp juveniles so if anyone feels up for trying to ID them it'd be highly appreciated ^^
They're so incredibly adorable oml, ones a little slower than the other but hopefully that's just from being in a box overnight

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Glad to see it made it through the molt! Looked like it got a lower start than they normally would, they normally molt a little higher so they don't scrape against the substrate and potentially get hurt.