T wall evolution

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
Cheers sweetypie!

Ok so only managed to do 4 yesterday as I ran out of cork, everyone else has gone into temporary 30's till I get more.

Now all tunnels link to each other under the earth. It's been fun watching them explore and set silk trails. Bloody Nhandu as usual has found one one spot I can't see her!

sublimejimbob

Arachnopeon
After seeing your T wall I went to ikea and bought the same dioders! I tad bit expensive but way worth the price!

Mike41793

Arachnoknight
Nice display setup! Would love to have room for something like this someday :)

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
Cheers guys

Right finished the wall and started on the second wall, will be building them over the next few days. Sorry about the iphone quality pics

sweetypie

Arachnoknight
Cheers guys
Now that we have seen your video collection that easily rivals documentaries on Netflix or cable etc., please put that room into video form!
Even if it is just a tutorial or something.

You have one of the most museum-like existing rooms on the planet.

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
Haha cheers sweetypie yeah that's a good idea actually never thought of a non artsy just straight docu style .. i'll give it a go

Hanska

Arachnobaron
Damn I just hate it when people do what I do, only alot better.
Awesome setup!

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
Quick update, purchased a few pokie communals, LL Subfusca's and Regalis, 10 in all. First attempt at housing was a fail as you can see, will do it properly later

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Quick update, purchased a few pokie communals, LL Subfusca's and Regalis, 10 in all. First attempt at housing was a fail as you can see, will do it properly later

lol my p. camb suspected fem did this the first few days, now is in a hole never to be seen again XD [tho did spook her when she was drinking and she flew back into the hole XD]

donniedark0

chiLLLen
Arachnosupporter
What a wonderful thread here. I love the evolution of your set ups. Definitely sparks some inspiration on what I will eventually build. AMAZING work!

Thanks for posting.

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
Wow finally did an update, year late I know will upload pics soon, just popped back to see these pics