T trying to break out

Obelisk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I came into my T room and saw my B. albopilosum on the wall of it's KK. Even as I approached, I could hear this loud clicking sound, which I guess was him/her trying to break the plastic with it's fangs. It still had it's right fang through one of the slots when I took this pic.

I've seen pics here of someone's T trying to do that with a screen top, though it was still pretty interesting to see one of my own doing this.

Mad Hatter

Arachnofriend
Old Timer
I could hear this loud clicking sound, which I guess was him/her trying to break the plastic with it's fangs.
My G. pulchra is also a big fan of this behavior. When I first noticed, I was concerned she'd hurt herself - the clicking sound was so loud it was alarming. Quite often, she just sticks her fangs through and hangs out there for a while.

ClosedBook

Arachnopeon
My female B. albopilosum managed to rip the screen off her enclosure one night. I woke up in the morning and found her chilling on my shelf. I followed a silk trail and lo and behold there was a hole in her screen of her shoebox enclosure. I proceeded to grab some chicken wire (which is a lot stronger than what I had there previously) and hot glued it on. That little sneak even ran right back home after being discovered.

Obelisk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hard to see but looks female;)
I hope it's a female. After putting up this pic I was thinking about posting sexing pics for each of my T's. I catch them chilling out vertically often enough anyways.