T. stirmi rescue question

Veitchiiman13

Arachnopeon
Figured I'd update this thread!

The stirmi has been doing great, hasn't refused a meal yet and has been putting on some weight, the abdomen doesn't look like a raisin. I haven't redone it's enclosure yet because I actually found a 20 long in the garage that I may move it into instead, needs cleaned up but should be perfect. That would also let me save this taller tank for an arboreal species sometime down the road. I also want to see if I can find a nicer cork slab for it, and with my local reptile expo happening in 2 weeks, I'll just hold off until then.

*I'm not exactly thrilled with the prospect of getting this beast out of its hide and into a catch cup lol

But the main reason for this update was that, I got a fairly good ventral shot this evening as it was actually out and attempting to climb the glass. I'm thinking female, but I'll wait for someone more experienced to chime in.
20180522_221915.jpg

Veitchiiman13

Arachnopeon
After a little over a month in my care (and a lot of superworms) she's fattening up nicely! Top pic was taken 5 mins ago, bottom was right after I got her in May. As you may be able to tell, she is a hair kicker lol
IMG_20180613_220503.jpg

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
Great job! She looks much better! Did you ever end up switching her over to the 20 gal?