T size enclosure

Korben

Arachnopeon
But when the spider outgrows the smaller enclosure and has to be rehoused you can just buy another spider, and that way you aren't wasting an enclosure ;)
Hi, again
I was just thinking about how hot it is in the south east as of recently and I can’t find a way to cool the Ts enclosure how would you approach this

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I was just thinking about how hot it is in the south east as of recently and I can’t find a way to cool the Ts enclosure how would you approach this
You're keeping it indoors, right? Just condition the room for your comfort, and the spider will be fine.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Hi, again
They'll be fine, they can cope with high temps pretty well, just make sure they always have water available.

You're keeping it indoors, right? Just condition the room for your comfort, and the spider will be fine.
Don't know about that, I'd be comfortable in a freezer* right now :troll:

*We're currently experiencing a heatwave and anything above 25°C turns me into a gigantic sweating rage monster.

Korben

Arachnopeon
They'll be fine, they can cope with high temps pretty well, just make sure they always have water available.

Don't know about that, I'd be comfortable in a freezer* right now :troll:

*We're currently experiencing a heatwave and anything above 25°C turns me into a gigantic sweating rage monster.
Well that’s reassuring thanks!

Korben

Arachnopeon
Ok guys I need help..
would it be better to put my 5cm (dls) in the small faunarium dimensions are above of a medium which has dimensions 30x19x20cm
Ts coming tomorrow answers would be appreciated quickly (sorry for rudeness very stressed)