T shopping yesterday!

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I drove down to Louisiana & met with Joel at Southern Spider Works yesterday morning. He couldn't have been nicer helping me to decide what to get 'cause I was like a kid in a candy store!..Seriously, I wanted to get about 3 of almost everything & he had it there!!
I ended up with :
one-Female L. Parahybana about 4.5"...yeah this is my 2nd Salmon Pink F
one-N. Chromatus unsexed at 3"-love the colors on that one
one-gorgeous M. Robustum unsexed at 3"
one-A. Geniculata unsexed but probably F, about 1.5"
one-awesome G. Iheringii unsexed about 2.5", will actually jump & grab crickets from you!...gonna have to get some more of these acrobats!
a cute B. Albopilosum sling freebie (along with posters & a Tshirt)
Finally, even got a great looking Hadrurus Arizonensis (desert hairy) scorp about 4"to add to my scorpion shelf.
I haven't had time to rehouse or anything yet but I'll post pics pretty soon.
Payday next week & I may have to head to La. again, need "just one more!":D

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Genei just click on the link Ronin posted & they have phone #'s listed. Have your wish list handy when you call.:D

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
there website is in my favorite list page but the problem is they are hard to reach. are you guys sure its working because they are not answering :( too bad, its there lost. I was going to spend my $800 last summer buying Ts from them but they are hard to reach thats why i just decided to go to the expo near where i live. I'm glad i did because i had some cool deal in the expo too but i still want to buy from them. do they answer emails ?