T order, over a week late will my t’s be okay!

Azileo

Arachnopeon
So I ordered from the spiderworld and it was shipped Monday (I didn’t use the bus option) it’s now Friday and my tracking still say it’s in Poland.. are my t’s going to be okay.. 5 days in a box for tiny slings doesn’t seem good to me.

Tenebrarius

Arachnoangel
So I ordered from the spiderworld and it was shipped Monday (I didn’t use the bus option) it’s now Friday and my tracking still say it’s in Poland.. are my t’s going to be okay.. 5 days in a box for tiny slings doesn’t seem good to me.
I've had delays for across country shipments, in the US, and my Ts have been fine. Just never order during a cold season...it is spring over there right?

lazarus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
5 days is no reason to be concerned if the temperatures are high enough, I've had Ts in transit for more than 2 weeks and they were all alive and well.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Contact Spidersworld about it. Probably the tracking is behind schedule, it happens a lot when a package is shipped through multiple countries.
If they packed them well, your spiders will be okay, but probably very thirsty!

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I've ordered from them twice, both orders were shipped on a Monday, first order (Juvie B. hamorii & H. petersii sling) didn't turn up until Saturday and the second order arrived on Thursday, everything was fine.

Their packing is generally very good (better than some of the big UK sellers) so they should be fine unless you ordered something ridiculously fragile.

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
I feel your pain! A MM was sent out to me Monday going 2-day shipping. It’s been in town for 2 days but still not here... luckily temps are as perfect as they can be here. Your’s should be okay as should mine.

Azileo

Arachnopeon
I feel your pain! A MM was sent out to me Monday going 2-day shipping. It’s been in town for 2 days but still not here... luckily temps are as perfect as they can be here. Your’s should be okay as should mine.
Hopefully they come Monday! I stalk the post man every morning I’m just too excited can’t wait for them to arrive.

Azileo

Arachnopeon
I've ordered from them twice, both orders were shipped on a Monday, first order (Juvie B. hamorii & H. petersii sling) didn't turn up until Saturday and the second order arrived on Thursday, everything was fine.

Their packing is generally very good (better than some of the big UK sellers) so they should be fine unless you ordered something ridiculously fragile.
I just don’t want a helpless little t to die because of the post taking too long :( hopefully they’ll be okay! :)