T Models

Mirandarachnid

Arachnobaron
@FrDoc @ShyDragoness @Moakmeister @Garth Vader @WildSpider Thanks guys! :embarrassed:

Thanks for all of the contributions everybody! I'm really leaning towards a Pokie or H. mac, simply because the patterns are so intricate I wouldn't really need to add much embellishment.

So basically you want us to contribute to your wedding because it's easier for you to get someone else to do your work
Yes.

what do we get out of it?
My undying love and appreciation :kiss:

For now, you get this one

Now there's an idea.. Instead of a traditional lace trim I could just do spermathecae of various species. For fertility? :rofl:

@cold blood Why you cryin'?

basin79

ArachnoGod
Obviously these are in my thread I posted for you but for convenience here's my H.mac lass. More in the thread.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Haven't crashed a wedding in a while, thanks for the reminder...there are some absolutely beautiful locations down here in MTL. Just saying, the summer's going quick though. :cigar:
Not enough, would need tangible items or money, which should be easy to obtain as you are getting married. I'll send you the FedEx label myself for a new toaster, blender and a cut of the money.
How selfish of you? Demanding gifts from the bride to be, you should be ashamed of yourself. :rolleyes:

@Mirandarachnid I would be honored to help...free of charge, pretty sure they beat viper's best artistic depiction of spermathecae.

Enjoy.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

Aestas

Arachnopeon

JoP

Arachnosquire
I can't think of a more perfect specimen for this than Cyriocosmus elegans. Beautiful markings (but simple enough that they shouldn't be impossible to embroider), plus a perfect little heart on the abdomen, which seems fitting for a wedding. Here are pics of my sling, but you could easily google clearer pics to see markings (the adult coloration is very well-defined).

upload_2018-8-15_22-13-37.png

upload_2018-8-15_22-13-24.png

Mirandarachnid

Arachnobaron
That's how I felt about her request :p. Plus, if it was MY wedding, and MY wedding dress, I'd be busy looking myself, and not farm out my work to others. After all, who knows best what I would like..ME or a forum...
Oh, you delightfully grumpy Popsicle, come give me a hug :kiss: I promise I won't ask you for any more help on my wedding. (Although I was really hoping you would fill in for the 'flower girl' position, but I suppose I'll have to make other arrangements)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh, you delightfully grumpy Popsicle, come give me a hug :kiss: I promise I won't ask you for any more help on my wedding. (Although I was really hoping you would fill in for the 'flower girl' position, but I suppose I'll have to make other arrangements)
I was hoping for a more prominent role. I need to speak to your wedding planner!

Whitelightning777

Arachno-heretic
Presenting my newest tarantula, Bonnie who is a suspect female P vittata. Her companion Clyde is somewhat bigger but much more shy.

P vittata Bonnie 5.jpg