T Models

Mirandarachnid

Arachnobaron
Howdy, Partners.

I need your help with a project.

I'm getting married in a year, and I've decided I want to sneak a tarantula into the embroidery on my veil. I need a picture of a T to base the design off of, and I figured asking y'all would be easier than wading through the internet. I'll be tracing the image and adding some pretty details, then I'll make an applique out of the design.

I'm looking for a clear, overhead view, preferably on a light background. I'd really love to use a T that already has a lovely pattern so I can just work off of that.

Thank you :kiss:

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
I will leave it up to others much more adept at photography to provide a model. However, congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
C45C76D1-5415-450F-AC86-B306FEF9EC81.jpeg Ah, what the heck... I’ll throw my girl into the mix.

Whitelightning777

Arachno-heretic
Here's my best C Versicolor pic ever.
C Versicolor Charles looking handsome 2.jpg

Here's a good one of my L klugi. L Klugi Justina 1st oh 2.jpg

Lastly, my P striata. P striata Patrick just molted 11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cold blood

Staff member

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
First of all, congrats on being engaged! That’s awesome!
Secondly, I present to you, the bestest tarantula model Regina 0.1 Grammostola pulchripes HMTQ (Her Majesty The Queen) :)

Thekla

Arachnoprince
Okay, I'll throw a few of mine in as well. ;)

G. rosea
Mazikeen1.jpg

C. elegans (still a sling but what would better fit for a wedding, right? :kiss:)
20180706_pretty.jpg

B. hamorii (the classic one :D)
Missy_freshly moulted_14062018.jpg

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
Congrats on your upcoming wedding @Mirandarachnid !

If I may, I would like to put in a vote for a Pokie on a veil. They are so beautiful and colorful and it would look incredible as an embroidery pattern! Even better, you could do a Poecilotheria metallica and it will fulfill your "something blue" in case you are superstitious like that.

You MUST show us pictures of the veil! Such a cool idea.

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
Congratulations on your wedding! Awesome idea for a veil! Like Garth Vader says, we MUST see pictures when it's done!

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
I am sure the veil will be whilte colored which most likely be resembled as white webbing, if so, then it would be much better looking if your tarantula design is heavy webber, but of course, it doesn’t necessarily be that way though.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I figured asking y'all would be easier than wading through the internet
So basically you want us to contribute to your wedding because it's easier for you to get someone else to do your work-- what do we get out of it? Do we get a portion of the wedding gifts? :cool:

If we do, this would significantly increase the quality of the images provided.

For now, you get this one

Last edited by a moderator: