T.gigas mating

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Cautious little bugger, wasn't he? Can't say I blame him!

Another great pairing vid! Best of luck to you.

louise f

Arachnoangel

Another great pairing vid! Best of luck to you.
Yes he was very cautious. I had to clip 14 minutes away where he just sad and drummed a little distance from her, and then slooowly moved towards her.. :D
But he got brave in the end.. So i am very satisfied, i have been looking for a male in over a year. :) And thanks friend

Poec54

Arachnoemperor

With all the pairings I've done, I certainly don't blame males for being cautious. I've seen a number killed both pre and post insertion. I'd be pretty damn cautious too with that looming as a possibility.

louise f

Arachnoangel
I'd be pretty damn cautious too with that looming as a possibility.
Hehe yeah, she sure was a little pissed. I would have peed my panties if i was that male. :anxious::D I think he did a very great job. And he is still alive fortunately <3:)

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
The female is like 'if I bend over backwards more I'll break something!will you just hurry up?!'
Male : .'yeah just one more minute alright sweety?'

louise f

Arachnoangel
So this girl decided to molt too, just as my B.vagans did.:banghead::banghead: So i will hook her up with the male as soon she is ready for it.:)

IMG_2006.JPG

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Booooo, whats with all your girls trying on new clothes? At least both will have a while before the next molt time comes up.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Booooo, whats with all your girls trying on new clothes? At least both will have a while before the next molt time comes up.
I think it is the summer heat, well at least we got that confirmed, that T´s throw their clothes away during summer just like humans:wacky::D
Next time they will not get the chance to screw with me, crazy girls :D

louise f

Arachnoangel
Woohoo i think my girl is getting ready to make an eggsac, she is webbing it all up like crazy, and throw dirt up the webbing. + she filled her water dish with dirt too.

And she never does that. She never ever did it before, soo I`m really hoping here. Crossing fingers for her to make a sac. I`ll kill her if it`s another molt:jimlad::D
But that would be strange as she molted in July right ? :)

louise f

Arachnoangel
Wahhhhaaaaayyy to go gigas. She made an eggsac this night. :D:kiss:

Christmas is early this year i guess.:cigar: This is nice. I never bred those before so I`m pretty exited about it :happy:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Good job!!!! Fingers crossed for a lot of orange babies! We can always use more tappies in Europe :D

louise f

Arachnoangel
Good job!!!! Fingers crossed for a lot of orange babies! We can always use more tappies in Europe :D
Hehe, yeah bravo to gigas mama <3 She is so lovely. Thanks. We sure can, there`s not a lot of those here. :D

louise f

Arachnoangel
I took the eggsac today from mama, she was not too happy about it. I gave her a big fat roach to chew on after i took it. :)

This is how they look.

IMG_2478.JPG
IMG_2482.JPG IMG_2485.JPG IMG_2483.JPG