T. Blondi missing fangs... update.

Pokerplayer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Notice the bottom of this post you put on here before. You are saying that it's hard to tell the difference between the two when they are an adult. But it's EASY to tell juveniles apart. You are saying that a breeder and a seller who've been in the business about as long as you've been alive CANNOT tell them apart, but YOU CAN? Okay.

Yaa...thats what i say.
The must be drunk.
Try asking some of the "big guys" in Germany that keeps spiders and lets see what the say.
I give them 100 times more credit, then some random American, that thinks Skandinavien is the capital of Europe anyway.

Your "so called blondi" is still pretty young and therefore it has more then just pink feet.
It also have those light stripes on top og the legs, just like Apophysis.
Ofcause i cant be 100% sure its not a blondi.
But go check out the link i sendt u some time back in this post and look at ALL....i say again...ALL the pics.

Then u should know, that the chance of your spider being a blondi is like 5% and a Apophysis 95%.
Thats why i just say its a Apo.

Over and out :)

Boogalingous

Arachnopeon
First of all I am not a man. I have seen other like this one if this breeder has been in business this long, then he is not wrong. Aren't T.blondi's NEW world tarantula's. That must mean there from here and not near Germany at all. All the pink on this spider is not pink at all, his camera is making it look like that. the T has light brown feet and brown hair. I've seen this T.Blondi myself. I do believe this thread was about this t's missing fangs anyway, if you weren't looking for a fight then why post here?

Pokerplayer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
First of all I am not a man. I have seen other like this one if this breeder has been in business this long, then he is not wrong. Aren't T.blondi's NEW world tarantula's. That must mean there from here and not near Germany at all. All the pink on this spider is not pink at all, his camera is making it look like that. the T has light brown feet and brown hair. I've seen this T.Blondi myself. I do believe this thread was about this t's missing fangs anyway, if you weren't looking for a fight then why post here?

LOL

U are not even worth the time :clap:

Ace_Man

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
More Updates

Noticed a spot on the underside of the abdomen, looks pink/tan with no hair. It's right in the middle, last time there was a small whitish one on the side. Not sure if it's a soft spot, but hopefully it'll go away next molt. When he does molt again I'm putting him in a 20 gallon tank.

Ace_Man

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Molted a while ago... moved him to 20 gallon tank. He's 5.25" now. No problems.