1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T-Australia

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Jack Mccormack, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Jack Mccormack

Jack Mccormack Arachnopeon

Sydney
    Advertisement
    Hey guys, was just wondering where or what website everyone buys their ts from in Australia

• Like Like x 1
  2. MissouriArachnophile

MissouriArachnophile Arachnoknight Active Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Andrew Clayton

Andrew Clayton Arachnoknight Active Member

Since being from Australia I don't think you have much of a choice it's just native species you can buy if I'm not mistaken

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. RezonantVoid

RezonantVoid Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Minibeast wildlife or Gumtree. Don't trust James Bindoff website, they package horribly and Ive had a dead on arrival with them.
    Gumtree sellers are often better dealers then you'd expect, so if you see a few for sale on there don't be afraid to send the advertiser a message

5. Theneil

Theneil Arachnoangel Active Member

USA
    Don't quote me but i think it is gumtree or something similar.

Edit: Guess i should have refreshed the page before replying. Somebody beat me to it. LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Katiekooleyes

Katiekooleyes Arachnosquire

UK
    U

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Jack Mccormack

Sydney
    Yeah I know that :) it’s unfortunate but native species are just as great as non natives in my opinion

8. Jack Mccormack

Sydney
    Thanks so much for the advice! I was hesitant with gumtree and felt secure with James bindoff until now.

9. RezonantVoid

I thought they'd be good until i recieved this from them
    [​IMG]
    Cramped into a tiny container stuffed with wet paper towel and no ventilation holes, surrounded by foam pellets, and quite lifeless

• Sad Sad x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  10. Jack Mccormack

Sydney
    Poor little thing, such a shame, clearly no care on their part. Thanks for the help I will not be buying from them. Mini beast wildlife looks pretty good, have been checking them out through the day, how many ts have you bought from gumtree?
    oor

11. RezonantVoid

10 T's from gumtree. I bought C.Tropix from Minibeast and it's doing amazing. I've only had one bad experience with a gumtree seller and it actually ended up turning out to be beneficial