1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Swift's Invertebrates (www.swiftinverts.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Matt, Jul 18, 2002.

1. coldvaper

coldvaper Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    Positive+++

I ordered from Kelly Swift and even with the huge tragedy he recently went through he was very prompt and sent me my Ts safe and sound, would highly recommend him.

2. glssr60

glssr60 Arachnopeon

Swift's is great!

I have gotten two separate orders from Kelly over the last few weeks having just returned to my interest in tarantulas after 25 years. Each order contained three slings and when I received them the packing was very well done and all spiderlings are doing very well. I can readily recommend buying from Kelly and if I ever get to live somewhere where I am not restricted on my number of T's he will be getting more business from me!

3. batterybound

batterybound Arachnopeon

100% Positive!

Second time buying from Kelly. I made it a pain too, kept adding on spiders at the last minute haha. Well I got them all today, healthy and fast! Perfect just like the first time.

4. Naga

Naga Arachnopeon

100%, all healthy and well!

I actually bought my little batch a week ago. I wanted to give them time to grow, expand, breathe, and do their thing before making a post (and, unfortunately, had a stressful weekend, making it harder to focus). But all of that said, all 4 of the little Ts ordered from Kelly are in GREAT condition, very healthy, and even though it took more time to receive ("next day" turned into "2 days"), they're ALL in top condition! Thanks, Mr. Swift!

5. fttwinmomma

fttwinmomma Arachnopeon

usa
    Just got my a. geniculata(BEAUTIFUL btw, I am in love), a. chalcodes, and e. campestratus today! All three are healthy, lovely little things. Even the feeders he sent along were in awesome shape! So happy with my early mother's day present! Lol, but seriously I will do business again with him and highly recommend him to my friends!

Last edited: May 7, 2013
  6. batterybound

batterybound Arachnopeon

My 3rd 100% Positive Review for Kelly Swift

Sent in an order for 2 GBBs after losing one GBB sling from Kelly to "DKS"-like symptoms shortly after receiving. He threw in a replacement as well, even though it was alive on arrival and didn't show symptoms until 5 days after I got it. Really nice working with Kelly, he's always got your back!

Gotta love those freebies too! :)

7. Julesbugs

Julesbugs Arachnopeon

I just got some slings from Kelly Swift-first time ordering a T online- and he was awesome! He was very quick to respond to my email (I sent it at some ungodly hour too) and was super friendly. I got my critters one day later and they (a G. pulchripes and A. brocklehursti) are just lovely. They came packed very snug and secure and even the crickets he sent along look fantastic. I will definitely be ordering from him again! Two thumbs up.

8. Anonymity82

Anonymity82 Arachnoprince

A++++++++

My second transaction from Kelly. Very good! Unfortunately, the scorpion I wanted went from good to bad before shipping but he offered to make it right and he came through! Awesome packing job, communication and you gotta love that freebie! Thanks Kelly!

9. Tmobo

Tmobo Arachnopeon

My first order with Kelly and it was very pleasant. Got exactly what I wanted for a good price including a freebie which was pretty sweet. Very Recommended.

10. 100% positive
    Recieved my pedes and scorps from kelly. They where packed very well and all where lively and looked in good shape this was my first time dealing with swifts( will not be my last )and the freebie was quite the surprize thanks eric

11. viper69

viper69 ArachnoGod Old Timer

I've ordered before from Kelly and it was always perfect. I recently ordered from him (2 spiderlings). Packing was perfect, and in perfect shape, well labeled as usual.I had learned this week of the tragic fire.

In my email to him, I told him to keep my freebie and sell it. However, not only did he send me my order, provide TINY crickets, but he sent me 2 Freebies that weren't even on the freebie list! I was happy to get one, but TWO, man I didn't know what to say, but thanking him over and over. I was so surprised. Kelly is a great friend and a great businessman. He always finds a way to surprise me, be it via online ordering or when I'm at his booth at a reptile show. If you ever get a chance to be at a show where he will be, it's worth taking the time just to talk with him. 150% Positive!!!!

12. viper69

viper69 ArachnoGod Old Timer

I ordered from Kelly recently and despite all the cold and inclement weather, my 2 Avicularia braunshauseni, a species I rarely see, arrived on time and in great shape!! They have already munched on some tiny crickets he put in the shipment too!

13. Aphonopelma81

Aphonopelma81 Arachnosquire

Positive+++
    Just completed a trade with Kelly, everything arrived in great condition and on time. The packaging was great and the slings are bigger than I expected. Highly recommended
    James

14. Germx

Germx Arachnopeon

I just recently ordered 5 slings from Kelly. Spiders were at the door a few minutes later it seemed! Seriously though, he shipped when he said he would and all the babies were packed carefully. They were all the advertised size or slightly bigger and in good shape. I would highly recommend anyone to Swift's Inverts.

15. Rick McJimsey

Rick McJimsey Arachnoprince Arachnosupporter

Positive!

I ordered an E.cyanognathus and chose an OBT to be my freebie. Both spiders were shipped very quickly, and packed very well. Kelly also included a dozen or so crickets, neat!

I will certainly order more spiders from Swifts Invertebrates.

16. Kat Graves

Kat Graves Arachnopeon

Fantastic!! 4 Stars

Swift Inverts was awesome. These will be my first Ts (I bought one, and got a freebie, which is SOP), and I had a couple questions about how they handled the spiderling process. He answered my questions, both through email and phone, very quickly, professionally, and friendly. I would recommend to anyone.
    As a side note, they ship their spiderlings in damp papertowels, either overnight or 2 day, with crickets to feed on arrival and a generalized care sheet.

17. Kat Graves

Kat Graves Arachnopeon

Perfect as always

Positive review again.

Here was my order:
    (Euathlus sp. "Blue") 1.5"
    (Paraphysa Parvula) 3/4"
    (L. Parahybana) 1/4" *Freebie*

All of them arrived in perfect condition. They were larger than expected and have had meals already. I had a quick question for Kelly and ended up talking to him for almost an hour. He is very personable and easy to talk to. He always has answers to any questions, and will bend over backwards to accommodate his customers. I will recommend buying from him over any other dealer. All my Ts have been purchased through him and pics can be viewed on mu profile if you would like to see the quality of his newly shipped Ts.
    Thanks again Kelly, and I look forward to doing business with you again soon.
    :laugh: :biggrin:

18. Kat Graves

Kat Graves Arachnopeon

Positive again!

All the Ts got here safely and are feisty and beautiful. Thanks Kelly.

19. Ocho

Ocho Arachnopeon

Can't wait to order from Kelly again!

Just got a couple of new slings from Kelly, and they look awesome! Packing was awesome, and the vile of little crix was a nice touch and did come in handy :) They both adjusted very quickly, and both took down a couple of those crix. Also got a S. mesaensis (scorpion) as a freebie. Amazing critter. And amazing freebie for my small order! ...Kelly was awesome about answering questions and addressing my concerns. He couldn't have been nicer :biggrin:

The T's i got were a P. Regalis (MY FIRST POKIE :eek:) and two Euathlus sp. "yellows". (one for a friend)
    Yeah, i know... A Pokie and a Euathlus make quite the odd couple :4:

In summary..
    Awesome T's, awesome guy, and awesome experience :clap:

20. Mariner1

Mariner1 Arachnosquire

Texas
    I just received my latest order from Kelly and as usual they arrived alive and healthy and ready for a new home. I have no reservations about ordering from Swifts again and would recommend him if asked.