1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swifts freebies

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by johnnyjohnjon, May 15, 2003.

1. johnnyjohnjon

johnnyjohnjon Arachnoprince Old Timer

Advertisement
    what were all of you freebies you got from swifts, I got an order comming in tomorow and was wondering what to expect.

2. Buspirone

Buspirone Arachnoprince Old Timer

I think most recently people have been saying they got chaco golden knees.

3. skadiwolf

skadiwolf Arachnolord Old Timer

that is indeed what i got. i must say, very nice. :) they get 8" full grown, are docile and just gorgeous as adults!

4. Doug H

Doug H Arachnoknight Old Timer

It usually depends on what you order from him.If you order aggresive ,you get aggresive, docile gets a docile.

Doug

5. bluerich74

bluerich74 Arachnobaron Old Timer

i ordered 3 times and got 3 Brachypelma albopilosum

6. skadiwolf

skadiwolf Arachnolord Old Timer

hehehe...when i ordered my two docile slings, i was still so paranoid i actually sent him a note with the order begging for another docile freebie if anything. (grin)

sad, but i was really happy with what i got. all the slings are just lovely and sweet. so tiny and cute too.

7. Doug H

Doug H Arachnoknight Old Timer

did you order similar items each time? I have gotten,C.fasciatum,L.difficilis, and C.paganus twice,as freebies
    Doug

8. Action Jackson

Action Jackson Arachnosquire Old Timer

I ordered a C. Cyaneo and received a tiny (not yet completely orange) Usambar.

9. what does Swift haft to say?

10. stu

stu Arachnoknight Old Timer

bah, its just a shame I live in the UK or I would order from swifts - the free sling seems real cool - wish I knew Uk dealers what did that.

On second thoughts, If I did know someone who I could get regular T's from, and free slings, I guess my house would be overrun by now,

maybe not shipping to UK is a good thing - im sure my girlfriend would move out if the house was invaded

cheers,

Stu

11. johnnyjohnjon

johnnyjohnjon Arachnoprince Old Timer

I can't wait to get mine in tomorow does anyone know if airborn express brings it to my door or do they deliver it to the post office and have the regular mail carrier bring it.

12. jwb121377

jwb121377 Arachnoangel Arachnosupporter

It should come right to your front door.

13. 68v

68v Arachnopeon

They just delivered to my door 11:30 this morning with 7 T's. I was very happy with the service. I've got stuff from other delivery companys that the box was smashed completely flat. This box looked like it was just shipped not a mark on it!

14. I've ordered several times from him and here are the freebies I've gotten... Aphonpelma hentzi. 2 Eupalaestrus campestratus, Aphonopelma seemanni and a Psalmopoeus irminia