1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Sweetypie

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Ultum4Spiderz, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Ultum4Spiderz

Ultum4Spiderz Arachnoking Active Member

Advertisement
    POSitive !!:biggrin: he has great prices & nice healthy Ts!!!
    I Just bought some Ts off sweetypie Locally.. great communication, creative housing !!
    I got a very good deal on P PLottyommas, H macs, P irmina & various other Ts + freebies
    P Plottyommas were NIce & healthy ! despite 1 being sexed Male Via molt

I would definitly do buisiness with him in the future!!!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  2. papilio

papilio Arachnoprince Old Timer

Very happy!!!

***OUTSTANDING!!***

I received 2 MF H. macs and 2 P. irminia juvies from Thad, couldn't be more pleased! I even got E. cyanognathus and B. albopilosa juvies as freebies!! :D
    Packing was completely professional and his communication is tops. He's extremely conscientious, don't hesitate for a second if he's got something you're interested in! :)

Thanks so much Thad!! :biggrin:

- Michael

3. Positive!!!

Just rrcieved my 2 p rufilata ladies from Thad today. Both in good condition a bit sluggish as always but I set them in their new TarantulaHomes enclosures, and they went straight to their hides. Great Guy in the hobby. Awesome communication. Packing was done well. Would definitely do buisness with him again in the future. No hesitation. Highly recommend

Thanks again Thad
    Eddie

4. snakecollector

snakecollector Arachnosquire Old Timer

Just received my Singapore Blue MM and he looks great! Packing was very good. Would not hesitate to do business again!!

Thank you!
    John

5. Adding on to my last review. One of the rufis I got unexpectedly passed away. No reason why. Mother nature I guess. But Thad was generous enough to refund me what I payed for her even after a week. Awesome Guy in the hobby. We still keep intouch for other hobby and flikr pics. Thanx again thad

6. ThomNoble

ThomNoble Arachnopeon

I just got my C.Marshalli from Thad (SweetyPie)! Everything was awesome! the packing was perfect, he gave me a freebie, and the t's are in really good condition! You can tell that That really care's about his animals/the hobby! I will buy from Him Again 11 out of 10!

[YOUTUBE]ymJvZdViENU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  7. Grin

Grin Arachnoknight

+ Positive

I purchased 2 C. marshalli at a great price I couldn't pass up. He even included a freebie!
    Great communication, healthy well fed T's & packing, would definitively do future purchases from him again :)

P.S. He takes some really nice pictures, check out his Flickr

8. 100% positive!!!!!

I just received my Ts from Thad today. Everything, from communication to packaging to the health of his Ts were awesome. I'll definitely do business with him again. Two thumbs up!:clap::worship:

9. I purchased a female g. pulchripes from Thad. awesome packaging plus a freebie. will be doing business with again very soon!

10. DDaake

DDaake Arachnobaron

+++positive+++

+++POSITIVE+++

Just finished an excellent transaction with sweetypie. Got a great deal, the packing and professionalism was exceptional and communication was quick & informative.

I would definitely consider another transaction in the future.

Thanks again.

Dustin

11. Rich65

Rich65 Arachnosquire

POSITIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just recieved a sub adult GBB and a juvie A. geniculata from Thad...Great communication, great packing and great T's...very pleased
    Will definitely do business with him again...

Thanks much

RICH

12. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Positive!!!

Just recieved two awesome Ts i ordered from Thad. They arrived in excellent shape. Packaging, communication, and shipping were all excellent. He even tossed in a few free vials. Thad was kind enough to give me a little time to pay for these, as i was waiting on money to hit my paypal account. He is a awesome person to have in the hobby. He is very nice, and keeps his word. Would be happy to do any future transactions with him. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to deal with him. Thanks again. John

13. Received two awesome T's from Thad. Packing was great, communication was spot on. hopefully not my last purchase. will not hesitate to purchase from and neither should you! A+ all around

14. 19tarantula91

19tarantula91 Arachnosquire

Positive

First of all I apologize to Sweetypie for taking so long on this review.

I received a MM P. Pederseni from him to breed with my female. His communication was great, and was excellent to work with!

I successfully mated the P. Pederseni and the female already laid her sack. @sweetypie I will be sending you some of the offspring of your beautiful male if everything continues to go smoothly :)

thanks a TON!

I would buy from him any day.

15. Rich65

Rich65 Arachnosquire

Again very Pleased with a second transaction of 6 adult T's 4 pokie females an Avic and an obt..plus a large amount of vials as freebies..Thank you very much Thad. Great guy and very nice T's........

RICH

16. Positive!!

Smooth transaction. Specimens arrived nice and healthy! great communication and packing was awesome. Thanks again!

17. catfishrod69

Positive!

Just recieved a MM from Thad. He was packed excellently, and arrived in great condition. He keeps excellent communication, and is a great guy to deal with. He is very trustworthy and nice to talk with. I look forward to future transactions with him, and highly recommend him to anyone looking to deal with him. Thanks again. John

18. catfishrod69

Positive!

Just recieved another MM from Thad. He is a excellent man to deal with. He shipped promptly, packaged excellent, and the male came in great shape. He is definitely a man of his word, and a great addition to the adiction. I look forward to more business with him, and highly recommend him to anyone looking to do any dealings with him. Thanks again. John

19. Sukai94

Sukai94 Arachnobaron

POSITIVE!

I received an adult and sub-adult P. cambridgei from Thad. They were well packed and arrived fat, healthy and active. The tarantulas were sexed accurately and size was understated. I couldn't be happier! I would be happy to buy from Thad anytime.

Thank you for the beautiful tarantulas!

-Jamie

20. Great Transaction!!!
    We buy from him anytime shipped like he said he was going to!!
    Thanks again