swammerdami babies!

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
:rofl: I really wished I would have got some of this species when they were in circulation I haven't seen any for awhile now
@Galapoheros did you hoard them all ???? And all the P. Imperators also ?

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
haha, I started out with one pair of imperators, yeah I have a lot from hoarding the babies. I started out with 9 baby swammerdami years ago, I got them from Todd G., it was taking long to get them, I was starting to give up but he pulled through with them. I think I have 60 swammerdami now, not sure really but all are from breeding the first ones I purchased, I never bought anymore and only bought those 2 imperators. But I almost dropped the ball with the swammerdami when two had babies but something went wrong, I had to start over, I think with 7 or so babies and had to grow those up to have babies. Now it's rolling along pretty well.

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
That's awesome to hear that through even losing a lot of the swammerdami's you still came out in the end with that many !

Well if you ever feel overwhelmed by having them all :D I can help relieve you of some of those duties :rofl:

Stenodactylus

Arachnosquire
Your swammers are great! Best of luck with getting bigger broods... haha. In your experience, how long does it take for a swammerdami to reach sexual maturity?

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Your swammers are great! Best of luck with getting bigger broods... haha. In your experience, how long does it take for a swammerdami to reach sexual maturity?
I don't keep up with time-lines, real bad about that. It's very close to imperator though, maturity, gestation, pretty much the same.