1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

supplies and corkbark?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by Athenas Boy, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Athenas Boy

Athenas Boy Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    I wanted to know what are some good websites to order corkbark and other supplies to put into enclosures. I saw the supplie links thread that's a sticky but those links are mostly all expired

2. ARACHNO-SMACK48

ARACHNO-SMACK48 Arachnoknight

Amazon...lol Seriously their products are generally a bit cheaper than most other sites. Ebay is also good. LLL reptile is really good but their products all sell for retail price.

3. timisimaginary

timisimaginary Arachnosquire

for wood pieces and cork bark, josh's frogs - www.joshsfrogs.com - is really good. the nice thing about their site is, they have pictures of individual pieces of cork bark, branches, etc. with rulers next to them so you know exactly what you're getting and can choose a piece you like the best. a lot of other sites, you just order the piece of wood but don't know exactly the size/shape you'll be getting.

• Like Like x 1
  4. shamilt1

shamilt1 Arachnopeon

• Like Like x 1
  5. I second NE herp. I just got a huge box of cork bark bags. Can't beat it for small enclosures. I also got eco earth from them for under $5 for 3 pack of bricks

6. MatthewM1

MatthewM1 Arachnoknight

I haven't looked much into it but I've heard taxidermy supply sites sell cheap virgin cork bark

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014