Superglue?

Potatatas

Arachnoknight
Just wondering if it's possible and safe to superglue a plastic plant to cork bark? My DIY usually involves superglue! I'm just trying to be cheap and not have to pay the hum sum of £7.99 for a glue gun...

Thanks!

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Just wondering if it's possible and safe to superglue a plastic plant to cork bark? My DIY usually involves superglue! I'm just trying to be cheap and not have to pay the hum sum of £7.99 for a glue gun...
It should be fine as long as the glue cures completely before you add the spider.

However, you often don't need glue at all; you can just drill holes in the bark and insert the plant stems in a way where they don't come out easily.

Potatatas

Arachnoknight
It should be fine as long as the glue cures completely before you add the spider.

However, you often don't need glue at all; you can just drill holes in the bark and insert the plant stems in a way where they don't come out easily.
Awesome thank you! My plan is to glue individual leaves to the bark for my slings. I will remember drilling holes works too
Cheers!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Awesome thank you! My plan is to glue individual leaves to the bark for my slings. I will remember drilling holes works too
Cheers!

Many people get small zipties and use those to hold vines via holes in bark. I find it better than glue because I can always change setup etc.