substrate

Sam_Peanuts

Arachnobaron
I buy mine from a plant nursery(not sure if that's really the right word for it since I never used or heard it in english, but I mean a place specialized in flowers, trees and that sort of stuff for your garden).

It's really cheap, they always have some in stock and you can maybe find another substrate that you may like or want to try.

Carrot

Arachnopeon
I get mine at Home Depot, but you should be able to find some in the gardening center of any store.

skar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yep any nursery or gardening center even the super power of the world---- walmart probably .

demonanjel117

Arachnopeon
Yep any nursery or gardening center even the super power of the world---- walmart probably .
yea no my walmart doesnt have jack! Ugh my walmart stinks! I was using potting soil miracle gro brand a few days ago for a T that I kinda ended up with! ugh I just put regular dirt from outside since the T is techinically from near where Im at.

imatroll

Arachnopeon
Nurseries, Lowe's, Home Depot.
I'm 99% sure you want it for carnivorous plants, though. If you do, the nurseries, etc. usually only have the ones with Miracle Grow, which kill CP's. Home Depot has big packs/barrels of peat without Miracle Grow, but the ones around me don't. You can get it online, though.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I buy both from amazon.com sometimes. It cost a little bit more, but it saves a trip to the store.

demonanjel117

Arachnopeon
Yea I know you can order online its just so much more convenient to be able to buy this stuff locally ya know?

imatroll

Arachnopeon
Yea I know you can order online its just so much more convenient to be able to buy this stuff locally ya know?
Not really. It's very difficult to search for them locally, and when I finally find something it turns out to have Miracle-Grow. Ordering online is my thing, but that's just me.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Lowes carries sphangum peat moss. It is usually outside by the outdoor tile/dirt.

I have used this brand, or premier. To be honest premier brand had more sticks in it. which is why I use majestic.

this is what lowes carries

demonanjel117

Arachnopeon
Ill prolly end up just buying online or getting eco earth when ever I get the chance to go to petsmart an hour from here. Now I just need to figure out how to start a feeder colony or something although Im only going to have like 3 Ts. :?

scuba113

Arachnosquire
I was told to go to Home Depot just make sure its the right type and would work for the T's