Stupid Pede

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
I have to have one of the stupidest pede's in existance. I have metal grill lids on my pede tanks. I recently acquired a S. heros heros. First thing it does once I put it in it's new home is climb up the corner, latch onto the lid and pull itself onto the lid. It then proceded to get itself stuck up there. When it was searching for a way down, it couldn't find any footholds so it just kept running around the lid. While it's running around the damn lid, I had to get the lid up without it getting out and get a piece of corkbark leaned against the corner so that it can find a way down. I finally accomplish this and the pede came down. Of course 5 minutes later the damn thing was running around the lid again. Over the course of the next couple of hours, I think it spent more time on the lid than on the ground. Stupid pede. At least this morning, it was resting right side up on the ground. Hopefully I wont have to deal with that stupidity again.

Scott S

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Only you..... only you, well look at the bright side at least it didn't get out and you didn't get bit.:D ;) :)