Stuff happens

rejected1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Today I traded my Rosea and 2 Smithi slings for a Haplopelma Lividum with a friend of mine.

So I started prodding her into her (I guess its a female) new enclosure. While at that, I decided to let her crawl on my hand since she seemed so obedient and moved rather slow. (That's what she got me to think)

She's acting like an angel. Crawling all over my skin. I've had enough handling, so pushed her back to her enclosure. She gave me a threat posture before entering her dungeon, I cooled her down. Then she gave a sprint across and fled onto my other arm. {D What a little devil!

I was cool then. But when she slid under my shirt, I start to smirk. Cool sensation. Then she kinda flew on top of my head. XD I panic!

Pardon that ugly dude.

Okay, I've had it. That's it. Enough sight-seeing. I pinch her and put her in her enclosure.

That's all for my little story. :D

Ever experienced something like this? Oh, and is she a Lividum? (Never seen a lividum at size 2" so I am not sure) Kinda look like albostriatum. (Pardon me, kinda newbie on this). Anyway, she had entertained me all evening. Now webbing up her enclosure already but no burrow yet. {D

Last edited:

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
oh yeah im sure we've all had this happen, but ur gonna get a big infraction for swearing on this site...u may wanna VERY quickly change the thread header to "Crap happens" or "has this happened to you" otherwise u may not be posting for awhile.

MrRogers

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That's awesome... I miss my rosie crawlin on me...even though she gave me a little "screw off" hair kick last time I held her.

oh yeah im sure we've all had this happen, but ur gonna get a big infraction for swearing on this site...u may wanna VERY quickly change the thread header to "Crap happens" or "has this happened to you" otherwise u may not be posting for awhile.
Yeah definitly read through the rules for posting and such. They are very detailed outlines and they keep the atmosphere in the forum clean and clear. :)