stressfull situation?? lol

pwilson5

Arachnoknight
Was rehousing my new cobalt blue.. and she decided to go for a stroll.. RIGHT UP MY ARM! :eek:

she kept running from shoulder to shoulder.. but she never threat displayed..
g/f about had a heart attack.. haha

*Disclaimer* holding a T like this is dangerous.. dont do it!

Popsmoke63B

Arachnosquire
Lol, that's a real pickle. That's really cool that there was never a threat display though.

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
OMG...I would have had to change my pants afterwards...lol. I can just see the look on your g/f's face!! How long did it take you to get her off of you and back home? She is one beautiful T tho. Your pic kinda shows what a tattoo might look like....lol

vickywild

Arachnoknight
My tarantulas do that haha. Awkward.

Is there your T's tank down there?

pwilson5

Arachnoknight
yeah she was up there maybe 7-10 mins.. gf shooed her onto the lid of her container and got her off..

and yeah thats its home.. used a half a water bottle to make a burrow so we could see her (side is towards the wall normally) she went in her burrow almost immediatly

vickywild

Arachnoknight
Id maybe add a bit more substrate? If she climbs she'll takea nasty fall D=

Shes gorgeos, btw

A Simple Thief

Arachnopeon
Man. And I got a little worried because my little Chilean copper got to close to my collar. You my friend, have nerves of stainless steel. Also, your not supposed to hold tarantulas like that? Never would have guessed. :p

ElevenBravo

Arachnopeon
That is a beautiful tarantula. I would be doing laundry after that episode thats why I do not keep hot and fast Ts that does not stop me from admiring them though.

pwilson5

Arachnoknight
Id maybe add a bit more substrate? If she climbs she'll takea nasty fall D=

Shes gorgeos, btw
there is more substrate in there then it looks. there is only like 3" or so of clearance.. lol and there is nothing sharp/hard to fall on should she decide to go rock climbing.. haha

pavel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
She just wanted to check out the view from a better vantage point. :biggrin:

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Had a similar adventure with an adult P.irminia couple years ago. Size did not impede her speed.