Stop Bashing The New Guys We're Not All Dishonest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gerryl

This is especially to ERIC SMOOT. People who try to bash new people who are honest in doing business should do their business elsewhere. I like these people who expect you to send them $600 in spiders, and want to "pay later" <no one mentioned wanting to pay later, they mentioned wanting to pay with a method that offers some protection such as PayPal or credit card - CM>. They think we're fools. We must receie payment first, and the contract I use ensures that we are both protected in a business transaction. They (the buyers) think they are the only people who have something to lose. The sellers lose as well, by sending people merchandise without having payment first. Would Dell or Gateway sell you a computer and "get payment after you receive it and try it out for a while". Get real!! Business does not operate like that. If you don't like the terms someone offers...GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!! <deleted personal attack - CM>

Last edited by a moderator:

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
If you have something to say in your defense, one, reply to your own thread, two, keep it on the level. No bashing specific long time board members and none of this blanket whining about people accusing things of you they are not.

This new forum serves a valuable service for a small, tight knit hobby. If you expect to suddenly go from selling a single invert once in a blue moon to moving hundreds of dollars of stuff per seller then you had better have a rep or people are going to question you.

I trust Eric, you I don't know from Adam.

This forum is here for a reason: it's for the preliminary inquiries or questioning about someone that doesn't have a reputation for being credible. As of now, you don't have that reputation and complaining about Eric giving a very matter of fact review of his experiences with you, some of which are, at least on the surface, very suspicious is not helping your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.