still can’t decide

Michael bradley

Arachnopeon
How big? Under 1.75” inches i wouldn’t pay it. I mean that’s me...
If I had a place that close to me I’d be driving there at least 2-3 times a month lol.
Not to rub it in.... but I live within less than 1 hour drive to 4 reptile shops selling ts :)

Michael bradley

Arachnopeon
Yea that’s awesome, as long as it’s not like a pets mart, and the guys there actually know what they’re doing then yessssss
3 of them yes.. sadly the other is a standard pet shop and they genuinely don’t have a clue :-( I have even seen them have a brachypelma Emilia labbled as a albopilosum!! The one shop near me which is dedicated just to ts has like over a 1000 ts in stock if not more :)

Bigme213

Arachnosquire
The genic will be a lot more action and fun honestly. I like both. But my female genic is far from a pet rock. And almost constantly on display. Even when I disturb and vibrate the table she’s on, she just doesn’t get shaken up. Actually ate immediately after a rehouse the other day. Like literally 30 secs after being uncupped

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Since the chalcodes is native to the southern US like my vinegaroon, he will most likely fast during the cooler months and start eating once springtime comes again. It’s driving me insane that my vinnie won’t eat and if you’re someone who gets nervous at this sort of stuff, go with the geniculatas. Think brachypelma but a combination of vagans and smithi with white striped instead of red and with the appetite of a blackhole:)