1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

still can’t decide

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by isabel, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Advertisement
    Not to rub it in.... but I live within less than 1 hour drive to 4 reptile shops selling ts :)

2. 8LeggedLair

8LeggedLair Arachnoknight Active Member

Yea that’s awesome, as long as it’s not like a pets mart, and the guys there actually know what they’re doing then yessssss

• Like Like x 1
  3. 3 of them yes.. sadly the other is a standard pet shop and they genuinely don’t have a clue :-( I have even seen them have a brachypelma Emilia labbled as a albopilosum!! The one shop near me which is dedicated just to ts has like over a 1000 ts in stock if not more :)

4. Bigme213

Bigme213 Arachnosquire Active Member

The genic will be a lot more action and fun honestly. I like both. But my female genic is far from a pet rock. And almost constantly on display. Even when I disturb and vibrate the table she’s on, she just doesn’t get shaken up. Actually ate immediately after a rehouse the other day. Like literally 30 secs after being uncupped

5. mantisfan101

mantisfan101 Arachnoknight Active Member

Since the chalcodes is native to the southern US like my vinegaroon, he will most likely fast during the cooler months and start eating once springtime comes again. It’s driving me insane that my vinnie won’t eat and if you’re someone who gets nervous at this sort of stuff, go with the geniculatas. Think brachypelma but a combination of vagans and smithi with white striped instead of red and with the appetite of a blackhole:)