Staple Diet for Hissers/Dubia

Taysha

Arachnosquire
What do you guys feed as a staple diet for Hissers and Dubia? I feed cat food, fish flakes, cricket food. For fresh vegetables and fruits, I do leafy greens, squash, sweet potato.
What do you guys feed?

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
What do you guys feed as a staple diet for Hissers and Dubia? I feed cat food, fish flakes, cricket food. For fresh vegetables and fruits, I do leafy greens, squash, sweet potato.
What do you guys feed?
Shreds of carrots, and pieces of oranges for moisture- that's all they need. Cat food and fish flakes make the enclosure stink and are not necessary. You can add green leaf now and again.

ccTroi

Arachnobaron
primarily apples and oranges. expiring bread and unwanted cereal occasionally. i used to buy roach chow from online sellers, but it’s a lot cheaper feeding my colonies with food from scratch

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
I cook dinner each night, which almost always includes some sort of veggie. So all my trimmings go in the colony. That’s typically a good variety of broccoli stems, bok choy, carrot peels, various squashes, napa cabbage ends, etc. And when any oranges start drying out, they get those too.