1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Stamps Tarantulas - AKA Longview Steven (Stevens Stamps) (https://stampstarantulas.com/)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Thobby1982, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnDapiaoen

JohnDapiaoen Arachnobro

Advertisement
    Excellent review for Steven! I recieved my pair of P. ultramarinus. With such high-end T's I was extremely anxious for their arrival and hoping nothing would go wrong but I was worried over nothing. They came packed amazingly well and the T's came in good health. I recommend anyone to do business with him, you wont be disappointed. [​IMG]

-JohnD.

2. smiittyy

smiittyy Arachnosquire

Top notch service. Beautiful sexed pair of P. Ultramuranis arrived this morning. Steven answered every question i had promptly and sent pictures of the actual T's being sold. Will be using him again.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  3. smiittyy

smiittyy Arachnosquire

Top notch service. Beautiful sexed pair of P. Ultramuranis arrived this morning. Steven answered every question i had promptly and sent pictures of the actual T's being sold. Will be using him again.

4. dredrickt

dredrickt Arachnoknight

Kansas
    A+

Picked up a P. Platyomma female from Stamps this week, arrived in good shape. Second time buying from Stamps, I'd definitely recommend him.

5. elportoed

elportoed Arachnobaron Active Member

+++ Positive +++
    Took advantage of his sale, and I got a box of healthy and larger than expected slings, and one twice as large as the rest which was a good surprised. I chose the 2 day shipping w/o LAG, needless to say Steven did a great job packing. I will definitely do business with him again.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  6. smiittyy

smiittyy Arachnosquire

100% all around. The true test of a great supplier is when an order doesn't go exactly as planned and how they respond to it. Through no fault of stevens(one his of employees screwed the pooch) i was sent a P.regalis in place of a P.everetti(ordered 3 of them, 2 were correct). What did he do? did he offer some partial refund? or worse offer just the difference in price between two species? NOPE, he sent me a sexed pair of P. Cascada in place of the missing everetti. Tremendous monetary value compared to the P. Everetti. My jaw dropped as soon as i got the email. He said he wanted a happy customer.

Zach

• Like Like x 1
  7. fowlmoodmandy

fowlmoodmandy Arachnopeon

GA
    I received a shipment earlier in the week. He'd been having a sale and it appeared that something I had ordered had sold out and was not updated in the computer. He, instead sent two of the more expensive slings before I even had time to email him back. Now I have two angry defensive little OWs lol. Very pleased. Communication was pleasant and shipping was fast and fedex.

8. rlittle

rlittle Arachnopeon

Honestly, wasn't that happy with Steve. Everything started out great! He is super helpful and knowledgeable, I will give him that. I ordered a sm. euathlus sp. red sling and he did warn me that they are fragile. I did not purchase LAG, my own fault I know, and received the
    sling DOA-these things happen. It was packed decently well... The parts that bothered me...
    1. There were no heat packs in the package, I am in PA and it gets quite cold overnight here at this time of year.
    2. Emailed Steve just to let him know about the DOA, was not expecting anything because it was my own fault having not purchased a LAG, but received ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE from him. Wasn't expecting a refund, but a "sorry, these things happen" would've been
    appreciated. Don't know if I will be ordering from him again.

• Like Like x 1
  9. EDED

EDED Arachnobaron Old Timer

USA
    Positive again,
    Keep buying spiders non stop due to his sales haha

it is getting cold where I am at so FedEx package was sent Hold for Pick up
    the spiders were well packaged and arrived alive and well

Steven and his partner answer questions and reply quickly.

thank you!

10. Loudog760

Loudog760 Arachnoknight

CA
    Positive!

Got a nice order from, Steven. Great communication and great deals. Thank you Steven.

11. Negative Review! I was not that happy with my transaction! I ordered from Steve and he sent me a extremely dehydrated 4" female b. klaasi! When I received her, her abdomen was shriveled and did not look well. I asked him about it his response was a "bad molt." Which was a lie. When she arrived I put her on slight moist eco earth and she immediately sank her fangs in the substrate. I gave her a water bowl and she hovered over it for about an hour. Her abdomen started plumping right back up. I was quite angry that I was lied to. Another thing worth noting is that his packages aren't coming from him himself anymore but from somewhere in NC. The fact that they even sent out the tarantula in that health when I didn't order LAG on it was shady. I asked for a partial refund and he kept bring up that that tarantula was already a good deal with his holiday 35% special. I understand that part but he was going to sell a healthy spider for that price not a extremely mistreated one. She is looking a lot better today and will be posting pics. All in all not going to be ordering from him again.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Stamps Tarantulas' new reviews can be found here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.