1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Stamps Tarantulas - AKA Longview Steven (Stevens Stamps) (https://stampstarantulas.com/)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Thobby1982, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thobby1982

Thobby1982 Arachnopeon

Texas
    Advertisement
    A+++++

Steven bought a female N.chromatus from me and he drove all the way from Longview to Dallas to pick her up. I was impressed with is passion and his drive for T's. I would definitely sell/buy fro him in the future!

2. captmarga

captmarga Arachnobaron

Texas
    Recently did a trade with Steven - met halfway (hour and a half drive for each of us) to trade out slings! There on time, good correspondence, pleasant conversation. No problems, no worries, and up for trades or purchases from him any time.

Marga

3. roaddog

roaddog Arachnoknight

This was a fast easy transaction, he paid quick and was great to deal with. Positive experience. Thanks!

4. Sr. Chencho

Sr. Chencho Arachnoknight Old Timer

Excellent Buyer;

Steven is a down to business kind of guy. No problems, no hazzles, and a pleasure to deal with. We're glad you're happy with our slings. Won't hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks,
    Fredster
    The Few, The Proud!!

5. Vixvy

Vixvy Arachnobaron Old Timer

Great guy to deal with. Fast transaction! Very reliable businessman.

6. Thobby1982

Thobby1982 Arachnopeon

Texas
    A+++++

Another deal in the books, aside from a minor misunderstanding on both our parts, Steven is a great guy and know's his stuff. I will definitely deal withe Steven again in the future.

7. vulgerlives

vulgerlives Arachnopeon

This was a fast easy transaction, he paid quick and was great to deal with.had no problems whatsoever thanks again....

8. lancej

lancej Arachnolord

I just received my tarantulas (2 G. iheringi) from Steven. They arrived in great shape! Packing was perfect, excellent communication, and super fast shipping!! VERY SATISFIED with the entire transaction! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

9. advan

advan raptorer Staff Member

100% Positive!

I just recieved a package from Steven today and I couldn't be happier. Packaging was excellent with a fully insulated box and heatpack. Communication was great, he agreed to wait until I believed the weather was safe and shipped right on schedule. The specimen is healthy and was feisty right out of the deli cup! Flawless transaction! Thanks again! :D -Chad

10. Alltheworld601

Alltheworld601 Arachnoangel

I bought from Steven a while ago but forgot to post a review. At any rate, it all went great. Good packing, communication, the transaction was professional and the spiders arrived safe and sound. :) Always a pleasure!

11. rob0t

rob0t Arachnoknight

SC
    Communication, packaging and most importantly the tarantulas were all excellent. I would definitely recommend Steven to anyone looking to buy. Great seller!

12. Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Exoskeleton Invertebrates Arachnoangel Arachnosupporter

Positive

Received a package from Steven, spider came good she was well packed. Will do business with Steven again. Thanks Steven!

Jose
    Exoskeleton Invertebrates
    hombrearania1@hotmail.com

13. I just received my order of 3" Entre Rios tarantula (Grammostola iheringi), 3" Salmon pink bird eater (Lasiodora parahybana) female, and ½” Chaco golden knee (G pulchripes) (4) from Stamps Tarantulas. Superb packaging and the tarantulas were active upon unpacking. I will definitely do business with Steven again!

14. Nada

Nada Arachnoknight

Arizona
    Just got in a couple slings from Steven. Communication , packaging , and spiders were all great! I'm more than happy.

15. beaker41

beaker41 Arachnosquire

Bought 5 juvies from Steve, everything fantastic ! Great communication, pro packaging and great looking stock ! A pleasure to deal with, Thanks Steve !

16. JTC5150

JTC5150 Arachnoknight

IL
    What can you say?

Steven is a great guy to deal with. Communication with him is awesome, helets you know whats up with what you ordered from him. His packing cant be beat! Would NOT hesitate to order from him again. Thanks again Steven!

17. Sharno

Sharno Arachnosquire Classifieds User

Great trade with Steven, super fine specimens and he was a pleasure to work with. Packing was impeccable! Would love to work with him again.

18. CHOLOSPIDER

CHOLOSPIDER Arachnopeon

Stamps tarantulas

I've purchased from Steven a couple times and both times I have been very happy with my purchases. Highly recommend him if you ever want to buy some nice T's.

19. GForce14063

GForce14063 Arachnobaron Old Timer

I just finished a trade with Steve my C. fasiatums for his A. paysoni slings. The transaction was flawless with Steve keeping good communication,and the packing was excellent with the little ones being perfectly secured for shipping. I highly recommend Steve and will have no problem doing future business with him again.

20. What can I say? He's great, professional and I had no worries about the transaction. He sent three P. irminias for a great price and they arrived in great condition. I check Steve's FB page regularly to see what's new. The freebies and super bright flashlight were much appreciated (thanks Steve). He has a useful YouTube video on packing slings professionally. Many thanks Steve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.