Stagnant air issue?

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
All I can say is you can try it and see and if there is too much condensation you can transfer it to a 32oz fruit salad container that you can poke many holes into quite nice and easily.

Beggottenson

Arachnoknight
All I can say is you can try it and see and if there is too much condensation you can transfer it to a 32oz fruit salad container that you can poke many holes into quite nice and easily.
I haven’t seen too much condensation it actually I’ve had him in there for two weeks and he’s very active, the soil is perfectly moist, I’ve only seen a very tiny amount of fungus grow that’s about it

korg

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I imagine it would be fine as is, but you could always double or triple the holes in the lid if you're worried. There's no way to 100% prevent mold (nor is it a major cause for concern) and I'm sure that will dissipate as your substrate dries up a bit.

Beggottenson

Arachnoknight
I imagine it would be fine as is, but you could always double or triple the holes in the lid if you're worried. There's no way to 100% prevent mold (nor is it a major cause for concern) and I'm sure that will dissipate as your substrate dries up a bit.
Awesome thanks man!

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Those are nice sized holes and you have them positioned to provide cross ventilation. The substrate will take a while to dry, due to the holes being so high up. The surface will dry faster, but the bottom will take a while. You can poke some holes in the substrate to help it along if you want. I would not suspect that stagnant air would be an issue in that enclosure.

Beggottenson

Arachnoknight
Those are nice sized holes and you have them positioned to provide cross ventilation. The substrate will take a while to dry, due to the holes being so high up. The surface will dry faster, but the bottom will take a while. You can poke some holes in the substrate to help it along if you want. I would not suspect that stagnant air would be an issue in that enclosure.
Awesome thanks!!!