1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Spunky (Jody)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by biomarine2000, Nov 23, 2009.

1. biomarine2000

biomarine2000 Arachnoangel

Advertisement
    I have had the pleasure dealing with Jody a few times now. He is a great guy. Communication is top notch as is his t's. He takes very good care of what he has and those that buy from him. I highly recommend him as a seller and buyer.

2. Hellion299

Hellion299 Arachnosquire

Aaaa++++

I did a local sell and buy with Jody and everything went better then I ever could have wished. He has a solid collection and a true passion for his bugs! :) Deal with Jody, you will not be dissapointed!

3. sntcruzan

sntcruzan Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive

I just completed a purchase from Jody, He even went out of town to pick up a T from a seller for me..Awesome guy

4. Excellent

Just got a shipment in from Jody, everything was in excellent condition. Packaging was grade A++, easy to communicate with. Would DEFINITELY do business with him again.

5. kaydyn1512

kaydyn1512 Arachnobaron

Possitive

I just got a beautiful C fasciatum female from Jody. His packing was perfect and my new girl is very healthy. I would buy from him again, no question.
    Thanks Jody!

6. queenofhandbag

queenofhandbag Arachnopeon

MD
    Positive

I made a purchase with Jody. Transaction went smoothly. Jody took care of some issues from shipping very promptly! I'd definitely would purchase from Jody again, and recommend others do so as well.

7. Positive
    Received my MM versicolor happy and healthy. Would definitely do business again

8. Steven Valys

Steven Valys Arachnobaron

USA
    Postive

Recently completed a transaction with Jody. Very understanding about shipping complications with a current natural disaster. Communications were prompt and clear. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again. Best of luck in you breeding endeavor!

9. Tonys spiders

Tonys spiders Arachnosquire

Just did a transaction with Jody, she was fantastic! She threw in a freebie. All the spiders were very lively, packaging was fantasic and she stayed in contact the whole time. I wouldnt hesitate to do business with jody in the near future.
    Thanks a bunch,
    Tony

10. Sukai94

Sukai94 Arachnobaron

Positive!

The mature male arrived healthy and active. The packing was top notch and the communication was great. I would do business with Jody anytime!

Jamie

11. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Spunky's new reviews can be found here.