1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spooder Pooper

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by iEatRazorz, Jul 16, 2017.

1. iEatRazorz

iEatRazorz Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    Well, I guess this is as good a first post as any. I had just got done giving my C. Versi spiderling a cricket and making it rain. It put the cricket to the side to build some web. As it got some water I started recording it. It proceded to do this:

https://imgur.com/gallery/4gJb0

Hope you all are as amused as I.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. STi

STi Arachnopeon

DMV
    Just wait till you're the target of that. I can't count the number of times a little avic or former avic has got me with the poop shot. Great first post and still makes me laugh when I see it

3. sasker

sasker Arachnoknight Active Member

This is your first post? A spider taking a dump? That's awesome! :hilarious:

Welcome, by the way. I am looking forward to seeing more of your posts!!

4. tetracerus

tetracerus Arachnosquire

Haha I had only ever heard about arboreal projectile poop. Glad you caught that on camera :hilarious:

5. spotropaicsav

spotropaicsav Arachnobaron Active Member

:vomit: Have never caught a video of mine doing this :hilarious:

6. iEatRazorz

iEatRazorz Arachnopeon

I'm glad people are enjoying this :p

It's my first T in about 14 years and was extremely amused by it. Not sure how I can top this though :pompous: I'm trying to get as much footage as I can of it constructing it's hide. So maybe my next post will be an actual video, not a gif, of that. Time lapsed or real time or something or another. Been very interesting watching it since I set it up wenesday.