1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Spineless Wonders

Discussion in 'Book and Magazine Reviews' started by johns, Aug 2, 2002.

1. johns

johns Arachnoknight Old Timer

Advertisement
    Positive

From the beginning to the end, even though I have a difficult time with reading, Richard Coniff's Spineless Wonders is a thoroughly amazing journey through the invertebrate world, filled with amazing facts, interesting observations, and his amazing sense of humor.

This book is divided into essays, from penses as to , "Why Did God Make Houseflies" and it even has a section on tarantulas in it, with Rick West leading Coniff and fellow adventurers in a boat down the Amazon... what more could a spider fan ask for:D ?

Mr. Coniff covers leaves nothing(practically) out in his deliciously(I took a bite:8o ) good book about the boneless world.

Fair warning: like Wade, the hagfish chapter creeped me out a tiny bit

2. Windchaser

Windchaser Arachnoking Old Timer

POSITIVE

I just finished reading this book and found it very interesting. It is a fairly easy read and the material is pretty captivating. It is well worth reading.