1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Spike

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by sinflspeed, Feb 21, 2011.

1. sinflspeed

sinflspeed Arachnoknight Old Timer

Advertisement
    I contacted Vince via pm and he was quick to respond. I was in the area and he accomodated with a local pick. His stock was healthy and active. I would not hesitate to purchase again or recommending. Thanks again and I look forward to any future business.

Ben@CaptiveInverts.com

2. JoeRossi

JoeRossi Arachnohumbled Old Timer

Great Transaction!

100% postive! I recieved a great trade on a Avic Mini and the packing, communication, health of the T's were all amazing. Seriously Vince goes out of his way to make sure the T arives as If it never left. T was traveling 1st class, couple johnny walker blue easy on the rocks, and no turbulance.

Nice Job :3:

3. Le Wasp

Le Wasp Arachnoknight Old Timer

positive

I just traded with Vince and I'm very pleased with my new T. Fast responses and fast shipping, with rock-solid packaging. Sling arrived safe and secure. Highly recommended.

4. 100% positive

I did a trade with Vince and everything worked out great .... nice packing and shipped the very next day after we made a deal .... would work with him again for sure.

5. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Spike's new reviews can be found here.