[Inquiry] Spidersworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanScully009

Arachnopeon
Does Spidersworld.eu still ship to the US? I have bought from them before but no longer see the US option.

Thanks,

Dylan Scully

cold blood

Staff member
Does Spidersworld.eu still ship to the US? I have bought from them before but no longer see the US option.

Thanks,

Dylan Scully
They may ship, but without proper [expensive] import permits, its smuggling.

Never buy ts outside of the US unless you have the proper permits.

Last edited:

krbshappy71

Arachnosquire
I see what you mean. I tried a $5.00 item and then increased the cart for it to be $100 worth and still it does not display United States in the list of countries. Haven't ordered from them before, could they have made a sister site for the US?

DylanScully009

Arachnopeon
I dont see any other sites and theres nothing on any of their social media. I've reached out to them, Ill let you guys know what they say. Yes I am aware that bringing live animals into a country has a procedure.

Theneil

Arachnoprince
I believe i saw something somewhere about them no longer offering to ship to US brown boxers because there were too many canceled orders or complaints or something. I don’t think they will ship anymore unless you you are having it properly exported. (thankfully). That alone should significantly reduce the amount of illegal Tarantulas entering the US. :D

DylanScully009

Arachnopeon
somewhere? :p

dont other countries have rules too? why would they block the US and not others?..

Last edited by a moderator:

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
dont other countries have rules too? why would they block the US and not others?..
They can ship anywhere in Europe without problems. Once those animals start leaving Europe then paperwork is required. On your end you would need an import license, arrange to have the package inspected at a port of entry, and then you could take it home.

Thay may ship, but without proper [expensive] import permits, its smuggling.
The import permit is actually only a hundred bucks a year, it's the air freight that costs a fortune.

Theneil

Arachnoprince
somewhere? :p

I honestly dont recall of i saw if here, another forum, facebook, or their website.

I believe most of the european countries don’t have any rules about shipping from other european countries.

If you are actually legally importing them with the approriate permits/procedures ect. i think they will still ship to the US bur i am not 100% sure since i havent evert tried. Even if they don’t ship to the us, IF you have the legal capability to bring them in, you can have them shipped to a different exporter and have them do all the export process etc.

sourpatchkid

Arachnopeon

Thanks,

Dylan Scully
I emailed them back in April 2019 asking the same question and also with the comment that I’d have proper import permits before purchasing. A few days later, they responded that there’s no shipping to the US.

Perhaps at one time they did, but it doesn’t seem to be the case any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.