spiders you want but cant keep

Rinfish

Arachnopeon
OW Harpactira pulchripes :'( . They are so beautiful! But I am not sure if i'm allergic to spider venom and just don't want to take the risk. I've never been bitten by a tarantula in my years of keeping them, so I have no idea what i'd even be getting myself into haha. One day!

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
OW Harpactira pulchripes :'( . They are so beautiful! But I am not sure if i'm allergic to spider venom and just don't want to take the risk. I've never been bitten by a tarantula in my years of keeping them, so I have no idea what i'd even be getting myself into haha. One day!
The chances of a bite for a responsible keeper are extremely low. Do your research, be cautious, and you'll probably be fine.

I love Phoneutria. Large dangerous true spiders are the only arachnids that can compare to tarantulas.

Rinfish

Arachnopeon
The chances of a bite for a responsible keeper are extremely low. Do your research, be cautious, and you'll probably be fine.
Thank you for your confidence! I am purposefully raising GBB and C. versicolor slings (almost juveniles now) to acclimate myself to the fast speeds and nervous behavior. I think once they are adults I might feel ready to own an OW spider. :)

JAFUENTES

Arachnodragon
Phoneutria, Brazilian wandering spider but obviously that's unavailable. I want it but can't get it
@Widow lover has some phenutria. If you get it, I give you credit. I keep Sicarius and breed them occasionally. But they don't climb smooth surfaces so that's why I keep them.

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
well if your not sure maybe buy an epipen and buy one anyways... but like if your afraid of a SEVERE reaction dont

@Widow lover has some phenutria. If you get it, I give you credit. I keep Sicarius and breed them occasionally. But they don't climb smooth surfaces so that's why I keep them.
yeah but also remember you need a licence to keep them

Last edited by a moderator:

TeddyBearTarantula

Arachnopeon
this is a thread kind of like a wish list but you currently cant keep anything on the wish list. this is geared more twards the people like me that still live with there parrents that wont allow you to keep certain species for certain reasons but of course everyone can participate. so post what you want why you want them and why you cant keep them.
I would like a P Miranda and P Metallica. I can’t because I’m terrified of OW’s and my partner is arachnophobic. It was hard enough having him agree to the docile NW’s I have, he’d never agree to it especially knowing I’m not confident either!