1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

spiderdude88

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by catfishrod69, Aug 1, 2013.

1. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Advertisement
    Positive!

Just recieved a great looking female tarantula on trade from Justin. She was packaged extremely well and arrived in great shape. Justin keeps excellent communication and is a pleasure to talk and deal with. I look forward to future transactions with him, and highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

2. BFE Pets

BFE Pets Arachnopeon

100% positive!

Just lent Justin a MM A. chalcodes. He kept excellent communication during the entire process and returned my male in perfect shape! Great job packaging him up for the return trip. A pleasure to work with and would happily do bussiness with him again in the future.

3. Hellion299

Hellion299 Arachnosquire

!!POSITIVE!!

Justin made me a heck of a deal on a STUNNING female and I could not be happier! She arrived arrived in PERFECT health! Everything about the transaction was fantastic! Justin was more than fair with his pricing, the packing job was ultra professional, and Justin shipped exactly when he said he would. No surprises here people, Justin is one of the best people on Arachnoboards to deal with. I am hoping to do business with you again very soon my friend. Thanks again!

Frank IV

4. Oreo

Oreo Arachnocookie

Positive! Just completed a deal with spiderdude88 where he actually wanted to ship the T before receiving the funds. She arrived in good health and he checked on the transit status as well. Very easy guy to talk with and I look forward to many more transactions. Fully recommended, thanks!

5. nearday

nearday Arachnopeon

Positive

Just made a deal with Justin. His spiders are very healthy. Would definitely reccomend doing business with him.

6. 100% POSITIVE

Completed a trade with Justin. Everything was perfect from packaging to communication the transaction went smooth as butter. Would not hesitate to do business again

I'm am very pleased with the T I received, probably the best deal I've gotten so far this year :)

Can't thank you enough, thank you, thank you!!!
    Skip

7. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Spiderdude88's new reviews can be found here.