Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Bland colors

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • none of the above

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

Fenixflamz

Arachnopeon
Why is it that no one seems to want rosie slings? I have 14 of them and I know they are common and all that, but are they that common they are no longer a desired spider, especially as a tiny sling?

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i would never buy one, but i did get one as a freebie and it was pretty great, then i lost it....

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I said slow growing would be the type of sling I wouldnt want. I have a .75" Citharischius crawshayi Ive had it for like 2.5 months maybe more and he never molts he eats but never molts its driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
IMO, they are just too boring. Mine drive me crazy because they go off food for so long and sit in the same place doing nothing for days/months.

ErinKelley

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So far I've been satisfied with the rosie slings I've had. As for buying them I've been looking for awhile, and would like to have a few more.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
they are very common and mabey people would rather buy a wc adult and not wait for a sling to take years to grow up

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
for me i would never buy them....i have gotten like six as freebie's...soo to each their own..imo i think they have become way to common..and eveyone can breed them and now they have flooded the market....now if it was an albonio rosey that would be different lol!!!