[Warning] Spider Showcase - abboreal (www.spidershowcase.com)

cold blood

Staff member
Last month I contacted them about an order. After 4 days bill finally responded to my e-mail. No biggie, it was -55 degrees at the time and not close to shipping weather and I told him no significant hurry. Well he sent me a great e mail and his phone number, with a message to call or text him when I was ready to order (I really was looking forward to the conversation part to help me make the most educated order I could for my situation). His friendly e mail had me excited to deal with what seemed like such a nice guy. I called multiple times
(never getting an answer), leaving one long message, asking to please be called back whenever he had time (I told him I was available even very late nights). He must be busy as all get out or something?? Waited a week, then texted him, hoping this would work better, again asking for a call back(or at least a text). Its now been nearly a month and I have not heard a thing back, no call, no texts, not even an e mail. I can't get a hold of these people no matter what I do, its to the point that I wonder if they are still in business, or if I somehow ticked the guy off by wanting to talk/order. One of the things I really liked about many of these reviews was all the people that were lucky enough not only to have communication, but excellent communication throughout the transation. This is my biggest concern no matter whom I'm ordering from. I'm extremely disappointed in the TOTAL LACK of communication and have all but given up hope that I will be contacted back.