Spider Files: Tarantula on Animal Planet

betuana

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just caught this show, started 15 minutes ago, its running about an hour. Figured I'd let anyone else know who might want to tune in, not sure what's going to be in it, but seems like it could be interesting. Wish I had seen it was going to be on sooner...

Edit: the description says it will be about Australian Ts, though I did see them showing a b. albo, GBB, and B auratum a couple minutes ago.

Animal Planet's listing for it:
Tarantula: Australia's King of Spiders

Spider Files: Australia's Tarantula follows Dr Robert Raven's hair-raising journey to discover new and unidentified species of tarantula in the wild. This hour-long adventure will unweave the web surrounding this spider. 1 hour.

Airing:
Times in Eastern
Dec 2 7pm
Dec 3 2am
Dec 6 12pm

Last edited:

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I just watched it. Very awesome. I give it a 9.5/10. It inspired me to put an australian T on my wish list. I was happy to finally see a good T show on TV.

LasidoraGT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That was a sweet show. I loved it!
I agree with j.everson, 9.5 outta 10

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
But all in all, a very good show. I still cant belive they were airing it! They never air T shows. Those aussie Ts are some kind of wonderful. Definitly getting one after I get a C.Crawshayi{D . Love my aggresive hissers:)

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
great documentary.If not the best I've ever seen on TV.They air it randomly here and there.

BACKWOODS

Arachnopeon
Tv Show

Hey if anybody is intersted in aussie T,s Kelly Swift of Swifts invertabrates has a lot of the Plogius spiecies sorry bout the spelling!

ReMoVeR

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
anyone has a link ? i wanted to see it too but yeah... i'm not american :S

//Tiago

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
poo im working today so I'm gonna miss it. Hopefully it will air again. I'm gonna check the website