1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spanish Spider!!!!

Discussion in 'True Spiders & Other Arachnids' started by PERIKIN, May 5, 2005.

1. PERIKIN

PERIKIN Arachnosquire Old Timer

Advertisement
    this is one of our trapdoor spider's,she is unmidia aedificatorium.beautiful,isn't it??and very agressive.

Attached Files:

2. PERIKIN

PERIKIN Arachnosquire Old Timer

more

here you have three more

Attached Files:

3. stonemantis

stonemantis Arachnoprince Old Timer

:eek: That is a beautiful find. I've been working with spiders for 4 years now and I have never successfully caught a trapdoor spider. Congratulations :clap: Very cool find indeed :cool:

4. CedrikG

CedrikG Arachnoking Old Timer

nice spider there mate ,I would like to find those in the wild :( very nice one there

5. Arachnomaniak

Arachnomaniak Arachnoangel Old Timer

Nice pics.
    I love trapdoor spiders. I have a big red one right now. It is prob one of the most defensive animals I own!!!
    When I first got it I couldn't believe that they would be that aggressive so I poked it with 12" tongs and it jumped partway up the tongs to try and grab me LOL Then, after I put it in it's enclosuer it proceeded to attack every fake plant in there because it though I was still trying to poke it. It stayed in the defensive threat position for almost half an hour after that :)

6. Androctonus_bic

Androctonus_bic Arachnoprince Old Timer

Where did you find it perikin? Never listened that exist it in my own country ( PP.CC of course;))

7. Black Hawk

Black Hawk Arachnolord Old Timer

great find, i also like the coca-cola thing in your room ;)