Something wrong with my P. imperator

makis

Arachnopeon
Hi, i have one problem with my P. imperator. He didn't eat a few motnhs. Maybe someone know what's a problem can be?

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There's no problem, mine didn't eat from December to May

talljosh003

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
they are notorious fasters....

usually if you call them fat they wont eat due to self embarrassment

edit: did you call yours fat?

Last edited:

calum

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
there is probably nothing wrong. they sometimes fast for a long while for no apparent reason. mine hasnt eaten in around 2 months.

XMX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
there is probably nothing wrong. they sometimes fast for a long while for no apparent reason. mine hasnt eaten in around 2 months.
Wow, they can really thrive that long without eating??

How often should I feed my scorpions?

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Theres no clear answer to that I feed all my inverts randomly sometimes going 5-6 months without feeding some of them.

XMX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Theres no clear answer to that I feed all my inverts randomly sometimes going 5-6 months without feeding some of them.
Wow, and they all survived?

When you did feed them, how many times a week did you feed them?

calum

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i feed my emp ( if she accepts) 2 crix a week. if you feed them alot of crix within a short space of time consantly, they will eventualy fast for a while.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow, and they all survived?

When you did feed them, how many times a week did you feed them?
Like I said I feed all my inverts randomly. I used to have a schedule but then some started fasting and that just attracted ants and mold. So now I just grab a few roaches from my roach colony and whatever I have in my hand I just feed to an appropiate size invert. It's always random. And they always eat now.

XMX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Like I said I feed all my inverts randomly. I used to have a schedule but then some started fasting and that just attracted ants and mold. So now I just grab a few roaches from my roach colony and whatever I have in my hand I just feed to an appropiate size invert. It's always random. And they always eat now.
Ah, ok, I think that is why my H. spinifer's are doing.

I feed them one or two crix daily, and now they wont eat ... Well, they haven't ate in 4 days now. So, just waiting to see what' s up
=/