Something wrong with my budgie? (Again)

MantisGirl

Arachnosquire
I know I keep asking questions about her, but something's wrong with my budgie (again).

I was talking to her normally when she suddenly went really quiet. Her wings and tail started vibrating, and she began to make rythmic clicking sounds. Her pupils were so dilated I could hardly see them.
She went into a weird position, like a crouch, and pressed herself up against the bars.
If she does it again I'll try to take a photo.
It lasted about a minute.

InvertAddiction

Arachnoknight
Are you sure she's not a he? I had a cockatiel who was a male and was mating with his perch (which is similar to what you just described). Ended up having to get him a female.

katiea

Arachnopeon
Has she ever flown into a wall or anything like that? I had a bird with neurological problems and he did similar things. It could've been a seizure, or any other problem caused by bad breeding.

MantisGirl

Arachnosquire
Has she ever flown into a wall or anything like that? I had a bird with neurological problems and he did similar things. It could've been a seizure, or any other problem caused by bad breeding.
...yes, she has flown into walls. I always thought she was just not very good at flying. She's also fallen off her perch few times.