Something hilarious I noticed.

notanarachnophobe

Arachnosquire
I was looking in the classifieds, and I realised how bad "Seeking mature males" "Want to trade/sell/buy a mature female" would sound to someone given no context, but to us arachnopeople it's a completely normal thing to want. We really are a weird bunch, huh?

Villagecreep

Arachnosquire
I was looking in the classifieds, and I realised how bad "Seeking mature males" "Want to trade/sell/buy a mature female" would sound to someone given no context, but to us arachnopeople it's a completely normal thing to want. We really are a weird bunch, huh?
Never thought of it that way. XD

MintyWood826

Arachnobaron
"Oh yeah I'm so excited I finally found a mature male can't wait for him to come in the mail!"

(Not a true story)

Last edited:

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Is To Catch a Predator still going? It would be hilarious to have them pull off a sting op against a tarantula enthusiast after failing the requisite preparations and get totally shocked when they realised the situation.

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
Don't forget that the mature male sometimes gets eaten by the female, and occasionally vice versa (Is that treading too close to breaking forum rules?)

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
@FinnMosin I live in the UK (and the FBI is a domestic agency with very little power outside the US IIRC), if anyone from across the pond was going to come banging on my door it'd be the CIA, and even that is pretty unlikely.