Someone tell Bryan Barczyk to stick to snakes!!!!!

StampFan

Arachnodemon
I refuse to watch the video or share it. I won't support bad practice and increasing his YouTube $ by watching bad videos .

Last edited:

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I'm pretty certain this guy is just doing what he does for views, thumbs up, and subs, no one can possibly be that stupid IRL. His name alone seems like major clickbait.

Arterion86

Arachnopeon
Wow, yeah, this is pretty awful! Won’t be supporting this dude by watching him again - once was enough!

But I do kinda like the idea of using a cut-off bottle as a catch cup.

Derivative

Arachnosquire
Won't watch and give him views. He shouldn't stick to snakes. He's a truly awful keeper.

I wouldn't trust him to look after a cactus. Pet rocks are about the only thing he should be allowed to have.
Hmmm.... I have to respectfully disagree. Based on his endless stupidity I think he would probably end up killing the rock especially with their strict temperature and humidity requirements.

MintyWood826

Arachnobaron
Hmmm.... I have to respectfully disagree. Based on his endless stupidity I think he would probably end up killing the rock especially with their strict temperature and humidity requirements.
Yeah, he'd keep it in a volcano or something, then take it out for handling. Everyone knows how bad it is to morph sedimentary rocks to igneous!

#NoHybridRocksAllowed

xtnz

Arachnopeon
All this post wont change anything. Is there a arachnoboards Youtube channel? If none, why not create one? To counter the "wrong infos". Some people here are probably too busy to do that, but how about helping each other to manage a channel. Some give proper information, others to edit/create videos/content. Just a suggestion. Peace. :)

Phia

Arachnopeon
The guy is basically a reptile bulk seller and this entire video is played up for shock and awe.

I decided I disliked the guy when I saw his video on spider ball pythons.

Magenta

Arachnosquire
Good lord, those enclosures...
All this post wont change anything. Is there a arachnoboards Youtube channel? If none, why not create one? To counter the "wrong infos". Some people here are probably too busy to do that, but how about helping each other to manage a channel. Some give proper information, others to edit/create videos/content. Just a suggestion. Peace. :)

@EulersK has an excellent channel for this reason. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjLxvuG_WUS3635sM4RIwow

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Some give proper information, others to edit/create videos/content. Just a suggestion. Peace. :)
The only reason I stopped making videos is because of how long the editing process took. If someone is willing to take that over, I'd be happy to collaborate.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I don't know who he is, honestly, but I'm already pissed off by that silly and ugly arm tattoo you can view on the thumbnail :pompous:

Liquifin

Arachnoking
The only reason I stopped making videos is because of how long the editing process took. If someone is willing to take that over, I'd be happy to collaborate.
If editing is that complicated, then what editing software are you using? Most modern video editing software makes editing quite easy nowadays.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
If editing is that complicated, then what editing software are you using? Most modern video editing software makes editing quite easy nowadays.
Oh, it's easy, just time consuming. I'm using Adobe Premiere.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Oh, it's easy, just time consuming. I'm using Adobe Premiere.
Adobe premier is as easy as it gets. But I do understand why editing is so long though and the fact that it's time consuming. But it's worth editing videos that is worth something to the creator. You need to start making videos again, the T. community on Youtube is going astray from experienced people to newbies showing off :dead:.

Potatatas

Arachnoknight
because he honestly seems like a nice guy
I think he seems like a complete tool with his fake youtuber personality. Youtube has created some horrible creatures on the last few years. I avoid most vids with a thumbnail that includes an emoji and the person looking super shocked and pointing to something.

It's funny, he's also looked down upon in the snake hobby as well
I saw a vid of him defending the breeding of spider ball pythons playing it way way down. Cruel man only in it for profit with no concern for the animals.

Professional digital artist here and would be happy to get involved with some video editing if you ever find time to shoot something :)

SkittleBunny

Arachnosquire
I hate that this community can attack anyone they feel like. So judgemental and mean!!!! Relax and mind your own business all you're doing is working yourselves up over someone in Michigan that we can do NOTHING about. I'm not defending him but there is NO reason for this community to be this mean and judgemental. If you have the time and money to drive out to Michigan to actually HELP Brian learn better, do it!! If not, why is this hatred/judgement necessary?! It really isn't. Grow up!

Threads like this that are designed to attack a single person should be against the rules!!!!!!!!! No matter what they are doing or what our opinions are of him .

This is Cyber Bullying.

Last edited:

basin79

ArachnoGod
I hate that this community can attack anyone they feel like. So judgemental and mean!!!! Relax and mind your own business all you're doing is working yourselves up over someone in Michigan that we can do NOTHING about. I'm not defending him but there is NO reason for this community to be this mean and judgemental. If you have the time and money to drive out to Michigan to actually HELP Brian learn better, do it!! If not, why is this hatred/judgement necessary?! It really isn't. Grow up!

Threads like this that are designed to attack a single person should be against the rules!!!!!!!!! No matter what they are doing or what our opinions are of him .
The bloke treats animals like items of clothes. He deserves the worst.

SkittleBunny

Arachnosquire
The bloke treats animals like items of clothes. He deserves the worst.
It doesnt matter what he does to HIS animals! How about you go up there and tell him to his face? Cause this thread is uncalled for and will never do anything to help brian. All you guys care about is what hes doing wrong you never stop and think maybe you can help him youd rather bash him way over here on a TARANTULA HELP forum. This is helping no one with their tarantulas like this forum ia built to do. This is cyber bullying to brian, it doesnt matter who he is, If this thread isn't taken down action will be taken because cyber bullying should NOT be tolerated under ANY circumstances. I'm so dissapointed in this forum and hobby right now. We are supposed to be better than them instead we are bashing them and not helping to better the hobby.

basin79

ArachnoGod
It doesnt matter what he does to HIS animals! How about you go up there and tell him to his face? Cause this thread is uncalled for and will never do anything to help brian. All you guys care about is what hes doing wrong you never stop and think maybe you can help him youd rather bash him way over here on a TARANTULA HELP forum. This is helping no one with their tarantulas like this forum ia built to do. This is cyber bullying to brian, it doesnt matter who he is, If this thread isn't taken down action will be taken because cyber bullying should NOT be tolerated under ANY circumstances. I'm so dissapointed in this forum and hobby right now. We are supposed to be better than them instead we are bashing them and not helping to better the hobby.
It doesn't matter what he does to HIS animals?

Says who you?

They can't call for help themselves.

Obvious fan girl is obvious.

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
This is Cyber Bullying.
So, should we all be looking forward to another video from him where he is crying his crocodile tears? No pun intended.
When you do stupid, dangerous, or just plain cruel, things on social media - you open yourself up to criticism. If you don't want to deal with people caring more about your animals than you do, then don't post videos to social media where you are clearly not doing what is in their best interest. His videos show a blatant disregard for the welfare of his animals, and his employees, and anyone who keeps quiet is complicit in that behaviour.
Colour me optimistic, but I really hope that this community is all about setting the bar higher for animal care and not allowing it to sink to the depths that people like Brian Barczyk represent.

Phia

Arachnopeon
I think this thread helps because it shows what NOT to do. :angelic:

I also disagree that we shouldn't be criticizing people who create harmful videos or doing harm to animals .... for attention and money. It's also not like we are speaking about a small youtuber. To many people this dude is the unofficial face of the reptile community. Am I cyber bullying if I say Tanked (the animal planet show) is a hallmark of bad fish husbandry??

SkittleBunny

Arachnosquire
Here is the rule quoted from the FORUM RULES under Personal Attacks.

Arachnoboards has an incredible array of demographics within its membership. About the only thing that actually defines us as a group is our interest in arachnids. As a result of this incredible diversity, it is unacceptable to discriminate against someone based on religion, race, color, creed, sexual preference, financial status, the size of their tarantula collection, the make of their car, the gun(s) they own, or any other type of categorical discrimination that wouldn't fly in, for example, the workplace.

Ia this entire thread not breaking the rules??? @Ungoliant @cold blood @EulersK

I'm not kidding around. I came to this forum expecting to be accepted with open arms and when i made mistakes I was nicely taught otherwise. Why should it be any different with Brian .If you cant teach him then why bash him here???