Damon johnstoni

Phrynus whitei

Phrynus pulchripes

Last edited:

Banshee05

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Hello,
thank you guys, i have some more species and i will place fotos here also in the next days.

just an correcting/missidentified from myself: the Damon sp.cf.medius is for sure Damon johnstoni

and of course i want some Paraphrynus mexicanus - just need someone who have and sale them.

El Johano

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awesome!!
I am very jealous! Especially love the E. armanica and the Heterophrynus sp. Have you managed to keep the E. armanica alive? I've heared they can be rather difficult.

Banshee05

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Hi,
i just have one adult male, and 2 dead species. i no nobody who have them... this 3 species came from kenya with one "damon" import. i hope to get more of this, but i think bacillifer is more common in that area.

Banshee05

Arachnolord
Old Timer
That is sad, those pedipalps are amazing!
that's right, my biggest male has an tibia lenght of 62mm, so in total about 145mm, the pedipals are amazing when they are opened and looking straight ahead to me :)

JesseD

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
SOOOOOOoooooooo Wicked! I wish we could have some of those over here in Canada.

Last edited:

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haaaaaa, heretophrynus batesii, my favorite specie!!!! Lucky you!!!! Euphrynichus bacilifer looks crazy, i love it :).

phil.

Nikos

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice photos!
Thanks for sharing them Michael!

I would suggest to have this thread it pined and renamed to "Amblypygi Picture Thread" or something alike.
Its hard to find that many Amblypygi spp photos together.

AbraxasComplex

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi,
i just have one adult male, and 2 dead species. i no nobody who have them... this 3 species came from kenya with one "damon" import. i hope to get more of this, but i think bacillifer is more common in that area.

Haha and I have 1 female. My male and other female died right after they arrived. Too bad we couldn't do a breeder loan without complications with shipping.

Banshee05

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Nice photos!
Thanks for sharing them Michael!

I would suggest to have this thread it pined and renamed to "Amblypygi Picture Thread" or something alike.
Its hard to find that many Amblypygi spp photos together.
Hi Nikos,
:) this is a good idea, i never stop posting new species :)

Banshee05

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Haha and I have 1 female. My male and other female died right after they arrived. Too bad we couldn't do a breeder loan without complications with shipping.
Hi, are you sure that you have E.amanica and not E.bacillifer??! make some clear shots of the pedipal tibia and femur, and also the whole species, then i can tell you ;)
and maybe i know a way to get them :)

AbraxasComplex

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi, are you sure that you have E.amanica and not E.bacillifer??! make some clear shots of the pedipal tibia and femur, and also the whole species, then i can tell you ;)
and maybe i know a way to get them :)
Yah, I believe you IDed it in another thread... here are the pics:

Banshee05

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Hi,
yes you are right, this is for sure an adult E.amanica Male!
where are the females?

AbraxasComplex

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is that a male? I had another one that had pedilaps that were double in size (but died soon after shipment). They were huge. And like my D.diadema colony (all the males have thinner and longer claws than females) I suspected the one in the photo was a female.