1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Scheduled Maintenance - Extended Downtime

Please click here for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

User some tarantulas of mine

Discussion in 'Tarantula Pictures' started by codykrr, Dec 30, 2008.

1. TalonAWD

TalonAWD Arachnoprince Old Timer

Advertisement
    Lol,
    That funny, you see a leg! Great pics.

2. codykrr

codykrr Arachnoking Old Timer

Well this sucks.

I was hoping my Male M. robustum would mature this molt, because my girl molted three weeks ago. I was and am dying to pair them!

Well he molted alright....but not mature.:(

Anyway, here are some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still one of the calmest Ts I have ever had. Today was the first time he even ever attempted to flick hairs at me. but once he was out all was well. I love the funny pose's and "strutting" this species does.

Now my female...she is a mean ole' heffer!

3. Nice pics, my M. robustum is super defensive. I still have not had a chance to sex it as of yet though.

4. jbm150

jbm150 Arachnoprince

Absolutely stunning! :drool:

5. codykrr

5 inch(maybe a tad bigger) Female P. irminia, freshly molted.

[​IMG]

Being her usual self.

[​IMG]

MM B. albopilosum. freshly matured. I will be pairing him with my female as soon as she molts and eats a few time.(which should be soon)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Bosing

Bosing Arachnoangel Old Timer

I love the true B. vagans photo! I assume she's had a recent molt based on the intense black velvet coloration?

7. codykrr

Actually I cant remember if she had molted yet in that picture or not. :?

gorgeous species none the less. I really want to get a "Florida B. vagans" There colors are a lot more pronounced.

I know she is a beast when it comes to eating though. Between her and my B. albopilosum female there are some of the feistiest eaters I own.

8. Nice pics of the robustum and irminia Cody. I sorta want to get one of those robustums now. :)

9. codykrr

You wouldnt regret it by any means.

10. archieph

archieph Arachnosquire

give em some!!

give em some HONEYBEES!!!! :clap:

11. codykrr

^ I believe I will stick with what works best for my collection...roaches.

12. codykrr

been a while since I posted any pics. been sorta preoccupied with other things.

anyway, here is a picture of my Female H. villosella sitting on a sac. She is about 2 inches, and the sac is literally the size of a frozen pea. excited to see what this yields.

[​IMG]

13. Darktiger432

Darktiger432 Arachnopeon

How long did it take? Mine are like the 48th day or around that and have not darkened yet?