User some tarantulas of mine

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well this was a first for me.

when i got the MM platyomma i was also sent a crap load of 1st instar lasiodora parahybana...:cool:

I didnt expect that too happen. anyway here are some pics

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Finally!!! wooooohoooo LOL

Well as most of you probably know, I have been dying to get ahold of one of these beauties for quite some time now.

Well she is finally here

Enojoy! because i know i will!

Megaphobema robustum - 6 inch female!:D

Pictures truly do no justice for this species(especially with my skills:eek:)

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks! But that isnt a look, its true. right now i dont have an external flash for my camera. so i just use the onboard flash, which gives it that look

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats dude, long time coming! When I saw Ken was getting on in his import, I immediately wondered if you'd jump on it. She is gorgeous and just think, she'll get even bigger!

Maybe one day I'll splurge for one :drool:

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah, i would have bought the one he put up right before his import, but it was sold in likre 24hrs. so i wasnt about to miss my second chance. took long enough to even find one. LOL

i think i PMed every person i knew that had one asking if the wanted to sell. haha. im sure a few were quite agitated with me there for a bit.lol

going to be getting some other stuff in tomorrow(should be here tomorrow anyway) this has defiantly been a busy week for the mail man.:D

thanks for all the kind words.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
4 inch Female B. albopilosum

4.5 inch Male C. cyaneopubescens

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well my male P. subfusca (highland) matured this week.

here are a few pictures.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ugh, I can feel the urticating hairs from that albopilosum just by looking at the picture, lol. They are worth the itch though, the are beautiful Ts.

Good picture thread!

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ugh, I can feel the urticating hairs from that albopilosum just by looking at the picture, lol. They are worth the itch though, the are beautiful Ts.

Good picture thread!
she has never once kicked at me. but Brachypelma hairs mess me up. I am still debating on getting rid of my B. smithi pair, just because they give me hives.

now my male B. albo, he is a kicker. so i dont mess with him much.

@Jason, just checking. i need to find him a girlfriend. Funny thing too, he has never acted defensive or thrown a threat pose untill tonight. usually MM are flighty and skittish, not him...he stands up and bares his fangs. LOL

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
new arrivals!

just got some new arrivals today!

first up

3 inch female GBB. total sweetie

around 3.5 inch male GBB, he was hungry.

here are both of them

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yea my old male B.albo was a mad kicker. I too have bad reactions to the hairs. I got hair on my eye lid a year or so ago and my eye was swollen almost the whole way shut for a day or two.

Those GBB are beautiful. Future breeding pair I assume?

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah i hope i can slow the male down enough. if not, oh well. i have two male and 2 females now, so i imagine i will try my hand at breeding them one day.

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
nice cuttie gbb!! i kinda wanna get mine back now hahaha!

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
They are an awesome sp. for sure. never had one as "friendly" as her though.

i have 4, and my smallest female is a nut case, she flicks, and bares her fangs. then both the males i have are very skittish and kick at anything.