User some tarantulas of mine

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i cant stop myself from wanting more T's. So i know i wont be able to help you.;)

my wish list for T's is alot more than you have listed...sad things is, most of the ones you want arent as expensive as the ones i want:(

if only i were wealthy.

ametan

Arachnoknight
i cant stop myself from wanting more T's. So i know i wont be able to help you.;)

my wish list for T's is alot more than you have listed...sad things is, most of the ones you want arent as expensive as the ones i want:(

if only i were wealthy.
Yeah, well, my not having more is due to space constraints and my husband thinking I'm nuts. ;)

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ok, so i decided to post a few pictures of the MM T. ockerti i received this morning.

he does have a messed up leg, but it shouldn't affect his performance. he is a little rough looking, but im hoping he gets the job done.

here is the messed up leg.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
here are a few pictures i just took.

C. fasciatum MM

female P. irminia came out to play.

female B. smithi just hanging out.

here is my little L. difficilus(spelling?) looking up it's burrow waiting for some food.

enjoy!:D

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well just went and picked this pair up!!:D

B. auratum pair

female

male

there still small yet, but it about 2 years or so, i will have me a nice breeding pair.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That's what I'm talking about! Nice additions. Pretty much the only brachy sp. I would ever think about getting. :p I might be interested in a few slings in a couple of years. :p

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Every time I check out your pic thread Cody, I always need to pull out some napkins. :drool:

The H. crassipes is surprisingly blue looking. I was almost disappointed when I googled pictures of the adults. {D

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well the H. crassipes looks alot like H. gigas to me.:rolleyes: but i will now in about 5 years....

i read a thread a while back saying that H. crassipes wasnt even in the hobby.

not sure how true it is, but yeah. considering if you browse through the genus galleries you dont see many "H. crassipes" then id say its possible

and yeah Jason, i was pretty stoked to get these. one of my buddies has a full grown female and she is gorgeous!

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
for now. but as soon as he is done. you need him?(that is if he lives because the girl he is going to see tomorrow is well mean!)

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My girl just molted the other day and is mature.. I posted an ad in Invertsonals, but haven't heard anything yet.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
had my female P. platyomma molted a few nights ago, been busy hunting so i haven't had a chance to get pictures of her until just now though.

very pretty.

i love the color of the carapace on her!

ametan

Arachnoknight
She's unbelievably gorgeous. I can't get over that coloration.

I'm also jealous of your emelia. How big is she?

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
She's unbelievably gorgeous. I can't get over that coloration.

I'm also jealous of your emelia. How big is she?
i dont have an B. emelia...i wish, i received a DoA sling a while back.

but those B. auratums are gorgeous! some of the calmest brachy's ive delt with. didnt kick hair once on me.

ametan

Arachnoknight
i dont have an B. emelia...i wish, i received a DoA sling a while back.

but those B. auratums are gorgeous! some of the calmest brachy's ive delt with. didnt kick hair once on me.
Heh. I, um, meant the smithi on the last page. Heh. :8o I feel kinda dumb now.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ahh, dont feel bad, mistakes happen.

if you want to see mine search "moose35" and just read his signature.:wall::wall::wall:

but in my defense, adam hunt, AKA tarantulacages.com had a care sheet that stated that..and being naive i fell for it.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
easy now..every time i see that im reminded to not believe in ANY care sheet again....:(

like i said mistakes happen. but i do wish the little B. emelia would have lived. i have always wanted one, just never ordered another one.